[Official] Kripp Wand Templar

Krip is a legendary item...

I wander what would happen if Krip was allowed to put his analytical skill and methodical calm reasoning nature to the world economy. I think he would be able to take us out of global economic recession.

I know this is a fanboy post but I don't know what I would do without watching Krip everyday. It's like get up check the bbc.co.uk, Facebook and then go watch Krip.
Why Power Siphon only at Level 5? Anyone knows?
Maybe for the Reflect Elemental mobs? Higher level means beign one shotted by your own spell?

I'm still new to this game so bear with me.

Ty.
"
AlphaTauri wrote:
Maybe for the Reflect Elemental mobs? Higher level means beign one shotted by your own spell?

Ty.

The physical damage doesn't scale well. Players only get + elemental dmg passives because there are so many aura sources of damage. Also, the weapon elemental damage gem is really strong.

Power siphon goes from 15 to 16 mana at lvl 5 and lvls only increase physical damage, which isn't multiplied by any passives or weapon attributes. 1 mana doesn't seem like much but it is a 6.2% mana increase and all his support gems multiply on that.
IGN: @Deltrus
My build and gear: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/462131
what kind of curses are best with this build? Frostbite any good?
"
AkachiAmon wrote:
"
AkachiAmon wrote:
Will Conduit work with summoned minions?

Can someone give me an answer on this please?

It does not work.
"
Gekko101 wrote:
what kind of curses are best with this build? Frostbite any good?

Elemental Weakness is king, if you don't have that then go conductivity (lightning is your highest damage) or enfeeble
Last edited by samuraiduel on Feb 1, 2013, 2:30:20 PM
"
DeltruS wrote:
"
AlphaTauri wrote:

Ty.

The physical damage doesn't scale well. Players only get + elemental dmg passives because there are so many aura sources of damage. Also, the weapon elemental damage gem is really strong.

Power siphon goes from 15 to 16 mana at lvl 5 and lvls only increase physical damage, which isn't multiplied by any passives or weapon attributes. 1 mana doesn't seem like much but it is a 6.2% mana increase and all his support gems multiply on that.

Oh ok cool.

Ty for the explanation Deltrus :)
What level do you level clarity to?
"
Eugeneiscool wrote:
What level do you level clarity to?

His is lvl 19 if you look on his gear. He has an obscene amount of mana.
IGN: @Deltrus
My build and gear: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/462131
"
seg_fault wrote:
Krip is a legendary item...

I wander what would happen if Krip was allowed to put his analytical skill and methodical calm reasoning nature to the world economy. I think he would be able to take us out of global economic recession.

I know this is a fanboy post but I don't know what I would do without watching Krip everyday. It's like get up check the bbc.co.uk, Facebook and then go watch Krip.

looooooooooooool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info