[Official] Kripp Wand Templar

Hey kripp,

First of all, huge fan, love your work!

my question is:

I watched alot of your stuff and really wanted to make a wand templar. Now i didnt realise this was gonna be so hard in the early stages. ( didnt read this guide then).

Im now @ level 23ish and i still can progress but wanding with siphon and extra elemental weapon dmg is too mana expensive ( Also with the mana regen aura )

How would you suggest leveling up to a point where wanding is viable when you didnt chose to go strength tree. Is lightning casting + Auras a viable way to level up?

Thanks in advance, whether you respond or not:P

Flecktone
"
katvanger wrote:
Hey kripp,

my question is:

I watched alot of your stuff and really wanted to make a wand templar. Now i didnt realise this was gonna be so hard in the early stages. ( didnt read this guide then).

Im now @ level 23ish and i still can progress but wanding with siphon and extra elemental weapon dmg is too mana expensive ( Also with the mana regen aura )

How would you suggest leveling up to a point where wanding is viable when you didnt chose to go strength tree. Is lightning casting + Auras a viable way to level up?

Flecktone

Did you even read the guide? did you even watch the video he posted? jeez some people just don't even try to figure some stuff out even when it is laid out for you. Spoon feeding.
Seeing as I just died on my level 26 Marauder, I will be making this rolling this build next...
To katvanger, I was going to go toward this build as mainly a farming type character and I switched from 2h to wand/shield at level 26 because I found a wand with lightning and increased atk speed. I realized very fast that I couldn't play it with power siphon+lmp due to mana costs. so I grabbed a freezing pulse and used lmp with that and I'm using power siphon+weapon elemental dmg and I'm killing stuff just as easily as I was 2h. And it feels safer too, because I can always kite with power siphon if I need.
"
montrey16 wrote:
"
katvanger wrote:
Hey kripp,

my question is:

Flecktone

Did you even read the guide? did you even watch the video he posted? jeez some people just don't even try to figure some stuff out even when it is laid out for you. Spoon feeding.

I actually did read the guide ánd watch the video. He talks about his lategame build and how he copes with mana isues and such. Also he says to group level with a weak physical build. I just asked him something else i thought he didn't speak about.
"
Krippers wrote:
Also, fewer people playing means cheaper gear for me, so you should probably go manmode, and play ground slam marauder.

Dat Kungen burn.
1st off all,nice work there
can i ask,cause i'm pretty new to the game,what do you loot,ofcourse all the yellow items,but what white item do you pick up?
"
DarcseeD wrote:
"
Krippers wrote:
Also, fewer people playing means cheaper gear for me, so you should probably go manmode, and play ground slam marauder.

“Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.”

― Aristotle
Last edited by eNtropy_87 on Jan 31, 2013, 10:30:57 PM
Can I please get a response about leveling gems/skills with this build. I noticed you say LVL5 Power Siphon. Is that the only spell in this build that gets haulted? Does being a witch effect the levels of gems?
Last edited by MccNasty on Jan 31, 2013, 10:23:21 PM

Bro's.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info