[Official] Kripp Wand Templar

"
Whiteman007 wrote:

I just got my beauty

there is no other wand with tri ele crit+ias out there yet. atleast if u search for it on http://poe.xyz.is/ there is none.

getting 2 elements, then a high elemental dmg roll on the wand is better

is this a good wander wand?
Breach : MLXFL
someone critique on my gear please.not running purity.

ign:JaqenHghar

warbands
Hey guys, bit of wand conundrum here. I started out early rolling chaos on Imbued wands to try and get something that gave me the highest DPS. I've tried wands of this kind: near max rolls of Lightning/Fire w/ attack speed, Max lightning roll +%added lightning dmg (did this with the wand donong is showing above, I sold that to him ;D), and the best wand so far was the first Wander wand I ever rolled.

Spoiler

I dont have any of the old wands I rolled to test it with, but I did test it with this

Spoiler

The physical wins out. The results on my tooltip, with auras; no power charges (and 12% physical wand dmg from nodes I grabbed) are as follows-

Dread Needle phys+lightning:
AOE: 808
Single: 4517

Mind Thirst Lightning/Fire:
AOE: 756
Single: 4242

Are there any reasons I SHOULDN'T Grab more physical nodes to boost my dps with this wand?
bye bye PoE
Last edited by Selky62 on Mar 31, 2013, 5:36:15 PM
How will the new Power charge on Crit gem affect this build?
Breach : MLXFL
"
william2433 wrote:

Guess you could get power charges on elemental hit now, but power siphon already gives power charges, why would there be a change?
bye bye PoE
Last edited by Selky62 on Mar 31, 2013, 5:34:34 PM
How many chroms does it normally take to roll GGGRRB on an armor chest?

Also, elemental hit or power siphon for single target attack?
IGN: dbk or BONGSANDTHONGS if you prefer
"
datbabykilla wrote:
How many chroms does it normally take to roll GGGRRB on an armor chest?

Also, elemental hit or power siphon for single target attack?

Culling strike is still "too stronk" thing ;) elemental hit will do more damage per hit, but I still prefer the siphon.

What about the chest coloring... it's all up to RNG, not sure if there are approximate chances for all the combinations etc.

---

@bradfordspk:

You should go for either ele or phys damage, you cannot properly stack up both :) with your current gear setup maybe phys+ele wand gives more dps, but later on it will be other way around. I hope u got my point.

---
"
william2433 wrote:

It won't affect build at all. Thing is, you could use the gem on elemental hit (or frenzy), but then you kinda need to lose another support gem, so it is totally not worth it.
Last edited by d3s0 on Mar 31, 2013, 9:38:38 PM
"
donong wrote:
someone critique on my gear please.not running purity.

First of all - upgrade wand, its not bad, but not very good either. light+crit roll alone will skyrocket your dps ;)

After that, I would change boots and reroll chest. Yes, huge armor there is nice, but looking at whole your gear - you should be in kinda crappy situation with your resists, and ele weakness is probably your worst nightmare.
Last edited by d3s0 on Mar 31, 2013, 9:43:30 PM
lookin at all this gear makes me feel so poor T_T. wont be able to play this build for a while until i get enough shit....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info