[Official] Kripp Wand Templar

"
roozia29 wrote:
just wonder,, you get chaos resist only from the gears? i found you didnt put points on the chaos nodes. do you think the nodes of chaos resis are good or not?

Eventually you don't won't them, but don't hesitate to at least grab the 16% if you need it. It's very easy to spec into, and respec out of.
IGN: dbk or BONGSANDTHONGS if you prefer
I was wondering why we help oak in normal instead of just getting a passive point for say an 8% life node?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
I was wondering why we help oak in normal instead of just getting a passive point for say an 8% life node?

Because 40hp is way more than an 8% node will ever provide, assuming a build that isn't terrible ofc.
Ign: Krissam / KrsShootsYou
Just giving a heads up to ppl with a shelved wand templar that its a great farming char!
im speedfarming 66-69 maps with this gear and 2 multiaccounts afk (total 173 Qty 210 Rarity) with great results! (about 1 unique drop every 3 maps, which take 2-5mins to rush through)

(rest of items are purely survivability or dps supporting, 3600dps buffed lmp chain siphon and 3900hp in MF setup)

as you can see I'm not even close to having optimized rarity.
i think its even possible to manage with wondertrap boots on a templar if u have 1600hp at 35% should be doable

feel free to share your experience MF'ing with this build!

extra tip:
best maps to MF are small ones stacked with huge mob chunks, if u can position urself well its a lmp chain fest and u can clear maps in less than 10 pulls total allowing for superfast clears

for instance +30-50% rare mobs pack size island, beach, reef, mountain ledge or any other very small, high density map is super for this kind of farming

tip2: drop determination for purity to make up for andy's -20%, if ur armor doesnt suck u can manage low level maps without it.

tip3: only do easy maps with 2-6 alterations (best is rare mobs and pack size for pure unique farming, but magic mobs, totems , area inhabited by skeles, phys reflect or haste mods are great too)
IgN: Dolpiff (8x Elem wander). Former CB ranger.
Pm me on forums or ig if I won an auction, or to claim an item of mine you won.
Last edited by dolpiff on Mar 27, 2013, 6:32:21 PM
"
Versal wrote:
"
Whiteman007 wrote:
I'm loving this build so far my guy is pretty much complete not to much room for improvement (ofc can always get better)

here my old wand FT if anyone would like

C/o is 1 ex in this thread
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/282291/page/1

I just got my beauty

there is no other wand with tri ele crit+ias out there yet. atleast if u search for it on http://poe.xyz.is/ there is none.

No i didnt buy the wand like that i bought tri ele with crit and i exalted IAS on it then divined a few times to get higher roll on ias/crit and on the ele dmgs.

heres my full gear critique welcome
Spoiler

think i'm gonna exalt my gloves and ring but wanna get more currency before i do only got 2-3 exalt left

So jealous you got the iAS mod
:(

Dunno why you are jealous, since your wand is actually better than his, dps-wise, eventhough it has 2 "wasted" mods :)
"
dolpiff wrote:
Just giving a heads up to ppl with a shelved wand templar that its a great farming char!
im speedfarming 66-69 maps with this gear and 2 multiaccounts afk (total 173 Qty 210 Rarity) with great results!

I've been playing my 83 Wand templar extensively since open beta start and don't have nearly that equip. DPS of my best equip is less than yours in MF gear, HP is less and i suppose Armor is a lot less aswell.

So i guess MFing is possible with just about every char thats viable endgame - given the right equip. You just can't pull that off with 3600 HP, 2600 damage on Chain+LMP PowerSiphon in a 5Link and about 2500 armor total ;)
IGN: GonsNomNom (Echoes of the Atlas)
Last edited by bl0b on Mar 28, 2013, 5:24:12 AM
i guess i'll show me new wand also, puts me at 80% crit and 600% multiplier, sound of endless breaking glass is glorious with this build :)
Also been running lvl 11 artic armor with this build on top of the 7 auras and 6-link AoE, adds a nice defensive bonus.
Spoiler
Baked Beans - Meme Dreams
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_a2zFbPIIiE4kURsvQ4Dw
Last edited by PoE17 on Mar 28, 2013, 7:43:01 AM
"
bl0b wrote:
"
dolpiff wrote:
im speedfarming 66-69 maps with this gear and 2 multiaccounts afk (total 173 Qty 210 Rarity) with great results!

I've been playing my 83 Wand templar extensively since open beta start and don't have nearly that equip. DPS of my best equip is less than yours in MF gear, HP is less and i suppose Armor is a lot less aswell.

So i guess MFing is possible with just about every char thats viable endgame - given the right equip. You just can't pull that off with 3600 HP, 2600 damage on Chain+LMP PowerSiphon in a 5Link and about 2500 armor total ;)

actually its not viable anymore, I hadnt had time to play last week, and as someone made me realize in the other thread about MF in the general forum, they nerfed multis in 1.0.4 so my unique farming with 100% less quantity isn't even a third of what it was :/
IgN: Dolpiff (8x Elem wander). Former CB ranger.
Pm me on forums or ig if I won an auction, or to claim an item of mine you won.
So I have these three wands. The one with the increased Physical Dmg actually gives me the most DPS -_-. Is there any reason I shouldn't use it? Further more, I rolled these, what do you think current prices on them are if I was to sell one. Thanks.

bye bye PoE
Last edited by Selky62 on Mar 28, 2013, 7:00:26 PM
Also, LMP vs GMP? I have to drop an aura (usually grace, not sure what else I should drop *shrug*) to use GMP in my 5L, but it does seem to clear a room a lot faster. Are other peoople using LMP or GMP and what level are you?

What quality gems are worth getting?? Even if they're just 10% or so? Quality power siphon worth it? What else?
bye bye PoE
Last edited by Selky62 on Mar 28, 2013, 7:05:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info