1.2.0 - Spectral Throw Crit Dagger (HC Viable)

"
matzeO wrote:
hey,

im using that build in beyond league, im now lvl 60 and doing fine, ty very much!

just wanted to ask if u could do a brief section about maps? like some dos & dont's

cheers

Sure I'll put something up there. It's pretty brief, can't do no regen, half regen is a PITA. Other than that you're good to go.
IGN: Dmillz
"
BlueJasminez wrote:
Spoiler
http://poeurl.com/yYg0Xv9

My skill tree at lvl 62.
-2k3 hp
-1k7 St with no charge & 2k1 with 5 charge ( Using ST-LMP-Faster Proj-Power Charge on Crit- Physc Proj)
-11,9 k dps with double strike.
-38.7 crit chance with no charge and almost 60 crit chance with 5 charge
This is my gear:
Spoiler

Feel really great and love this build so far.

That's awesome, glad you're enjoying it!

I recommend trying out Inc Crit Damage instead of Faster Projectiles (assuming you have some projectile speed from the tree). It's a pretty big damage boost. Shouldn't be hard to get 3G 2B on that armor.
"
Dmillz wrote:

That's awesome, glad you're enjoying it!

I recommend trying out Inc Crit Damage instead of Faster Projectiles (assuming you have some projectile speed from the tree). It's a pretty big damage boost. Shouldn't be hard to get 3G 2B on that armor.

Yeah, i plan to use increase crit damage after i bought maligaro glove.Just bought it and the damage with ST now is 3k8.
Think with chosing the Evasion way for the Beyond League Hatred/Grace would be the better choice over Hatred/Herald of Ash, right?

But with a lvl 10 reduced mana with Hatred/grace i got the mana for like 1 ST left, is it worth to spend 5 points for the Aura cluster between Ranger and Shadow or should i just wait till Reduced mana is high enough to leave enough mana with Hatred/Grace?

Im close to lvl 54 atm and the Build is very fun, but with the lvls my chance to evade went down to ~43%, would be 62% with Grace.
Hey guys im going to be running this build in Rampage. But i think i am going to go a CI route. What do you think about this tree i came up with?

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAsNii2cgUFr9qjPVv7UGxs6Z_tUhwUioL8-oRL-tjmZrndG1svjoQe9sauXyMC-ywNj3jhEcG9vzAnH3jLOGsZrk-2HaOipfQ225W9dvnX2pjQ_LhDkgRlpAbmhNwVtvUf8bB86KjVmMV14auLL_BxZUgTLMtH6crNbkdTxFQbRlLrhsl2VvpAt-KBAc2xR8Cw21ca4RI4vcBb4t6UDD31_rSHRSPRpuhFy9k51XWgKRmnp3EWPW3MUNjms9xTYV9FkDlz5J9mG9Z88AapzS4yjt8D8Q=

Think it has a good amount of ES and crit nods?

I still have 14 points left on the tree. The rest would be spent on the Big ES Circle next to the sion start. And getting True strike for more Crit.
"
FauliPrime wrote:
Think with chosing the Evasion way for the Beyond League Hatred/Grace would be the better choice over Hatred/Herald of Ash, right?

But with a lvl 10 reduced mana with Hatred/grace i got the mana for like 1 ST left, is it worth to spend 5 points for the Aura cluster between Ranger and Shadow or should i just wait till Reduced mana is high enough to leave enough mana with Hatred/Grace?

Im close to lvl 54 atm and the Build is very fun, but with the lvls my chance to evade went down to ~43%, would be 62% with Grace.

It's VERY hard to run both Hatred + Grace, you need to get your base mana pool up. If on Beyond I would run Grace + Herald of Ash (+ Tempest Shield perhaps if you can). You could go mana reduction but I'm not sure it's worth the nodes.
I have hatred + grace and 49 mana left with no noods only reduced mana. The mind drinker is enough to keep me going.

I have just one question is it worth droping tons of evade from grace for extra dmg from herald + tempest shield ?

ALSO

If i have less evasion than 50% without grace will i kill myself on reflect?

I'm playing on Beyond so having no funny busines with reflect is important.

"
Dmillz wrote:
If on Beyond I would run Grace + Herald of Ash (+ Tempest Shield perhaps if you can)

Hatred aura is some kind of defensive aura too in this build. Chill + freeze from it on crit is priceless...

Be water, my friend.
Last edited by delgar89 on Aug 27, 2014, 11:56:57 PM
"
Dmillz wrote:
It's VERY hard to run both Hatred + Grace, you need to get your base mana pool up. If on Beyond I would run Grace + Herald of Ash (+ Tempest Shield perhaps if you can). You could go mana reduction but I'm not sure it's worth the nodes.

I have found Hatred and Grace to be decent when running a 5L ST (23mana) with 2% mana leech and 55% crit before power charges. 6L ST (27mana per attack) would stretch the limits with a ~450mana pool resulting in something like 60-65mana.

In Beyond I currently run Hatred + Herald of Ash + Herald of Ice //or situationally// Hatred + Purity of X. Having ~90 mana free for Whirling Blades and ST feels safer than running Grace to me.
Hiya everyone!
My first post ever so yea..
Anyways I'm currently level 80 in the Beyond League
My stat's so far are as follows
ST :7.5k with 5 power charges, 5.8k without
Double strike : 36k with 5 power charges, 26.7k without
Hp: 3.8k
Block: 54%
Dodge: 40%
Spell dodge: 30%
Evasion 2.8k

I buff my self with hatred, tempest shield and Herald of ash(haha makes things cooler.)
This is my second character, and I got really lucky with my drops (got an ex from the first character).
Level 40-50 was by far the most annoying, almost gave up (mainly coz i was using a crap as dagger).

This is my gear for reference and my passive tree atm(it looks very ugly imo), hoping to pick up some more block.
I'm trying to save up for Bino's but it is gruelling ><.

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAF4EsQW1Bx4ILg5IEZYWvxmOG60i6iP2JP0mlSoLLOEwcTB8MgE2PTpCPeJHBkjuSVFLeExgTZJRR1HZVUtW9V3yYeJh62KsY0NsjG1scFJwVnDVeK56U311feN_K4nTjAuMNo19jb-OipAblS6VZpfQmhObJp2qotmjiqZ_pzSsZrCSsNixs7IZtUi307k-uXy748Siz3rTftQj1orXy9h2227b1N2o51TndOjW7LDtQe2D8NXy4fPq9vz-uv-T_94=

If you guys can see how i could optimize my tree please let me know, I had a vague idea after looking at the OP's Build but I after that i just did it based on what i needed and what was available.(probably more or less the same)
Thanks peoples, and thanks OP for the ideas (and Goratha)!

@Markkk: Looks pretty solid overall. I actually didn't realize the shadow start was 5% attacks speed which is pretty big. Since you're in Beyond I would get more Block next and look into getting some sort of Spell Block via Stone of Lazwhar/Saffell's/Rainbowstrides. At the very least you should have Saffell's as something you can swap on for really hard hitting elemental content.

Pro-tip if you are trying to get currency, buy some cheap IIR gear and get an Item Rarity Gem. Put the rarity on your ST in place of Crit Damage and farm Dominus/Piety with it (or just do maps like that if your clear speed is still good). You should be able to get over 100% IIR pretty easily which makes a huge difference. Drop Dom/Piety down to like 5% HP with Double Strike then finish them with ST for the moneys!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info