1.2.0 - Spectral Throw Crit Dagger (HC Viable)

@Dmillz
Thanks buddy!
yea spell block was a big thing for me so I have these two =D

1 lucked WED corrupt.
Anyways, thanks again
@Dmillz
Thanks buddy!
yea spell block was a big thing for me so I have these two =D

1 luck top WED corrupt.
Anyways, thanks again, I'll try and clear with item rarity to see how it goes
100% self found

Gear
Spoiler

Tree

When I get enough chaos res, I will get the 2 frenzy nodes and run blood rage

To deal with physical reflect maps, I just link an Immortal Call + Increased Duration to CWDT

36k dps tooltip single target (4L)
7k5k dps tooltip SP (5)
3k8 life (planing on ~4k5, and will switch to CI when I have the gear)

Trashes get melted & bosses get melted. Perma freeze bosses (this is why I'm not using multistrike).
-
Last edited by Zybeline2 on Aug 28, 2014, 1:55:17 PM
Nevermind, I just realized assasin's mark gives charges.
Last edited by Gielnik on Aug 28, 2014, 2:53:17 PM
Hello,
this is my build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAAYFfQW1Bx4OSBGWFfYWvyEDIuoj9iT9JpUqCyzhLVUwcTB8MgE2PTpCRwZJUUp9S3hLxE2STipRR1VLVvVW-luvXfJh4mJ5YqxjQ2XxZ6BqjGyMbWxwUnBWcNV313f9feN_K4d2idOMNo19jb-OipAblS6X0JoTmyadqqLZpn-nNKxmsNixs7IZtUi5PsgUz3rQCdQj1orYdttu29TdDd2o51TndOjW6f7rFOyw7UHw1fLh8-r1b_b8_MX_3g==
i have 2 Platinum Kris daggers and with Rat's nest and one diamong ring and inc crit strikes gem, i have capped crit chance without charges ^^ i tried it with spectral throw+GMP+faster proj+inc crit dmg+inc crit strikes+PPAD and i had 3k dps -not perfect, but good enough with my middle roll dagger; >> with reave setup i have 36k dps;
i'm using acrobatics/phase acrobatics and Atziri's boots and with my Tabula rasa i have 7k evasion and almost capped resists-with next levels i'll get 45% crit multi and some evasion/resists :)
i'm not using VP, because it's 9-10 points away from my path and i can't afford Atziri's gloves; i'm using Carnage Heart with 10% life leeching, but soon i could try Blood Rage for more life leech and some frenzy charges/
i'm not sure it's good for HC leagues, but imo Platinum Kris daggers with dual wielding are the best way to boost your crit chance; i choosed dual wielding /DW/ also because of 125% crit chance in duelist's area for DW and the bonuses for AS and dmg with DW/
btw for single target i prefer Viper strike or Puncture, because they are really good skills for bosses
Viper Strike/Puncture would be very good options against scary bosses. Dart in, stack it up, dart out and kite with ST so you don't die. However they won't be as good as simply standing there and destroying the target with Double Strike.
IGN: Dmillz
haste are not good spell ?
I'm planning on giving this a try as a self-found hardcore character. Given that, would you recommend the IR build or acro/ondars?
Last edited by FunkyFritter on Aug 29, 2014, 4:43:20 AM
"
yinoneliya wrote:
haste are not good spell ?

Haste is good...if you can fit it in. It's not good enough to replace anything else though.

"
FunkyFritter wrote:
I'm planning on giving this a try as a self-found hardcore character. Given that, would you recommend the IR build or acro/ondars?

You should level up with IR then spec out and into acro/ondars. Follow the acro/ondar tree though.
Last edited by Dmillz on Aug 29, 2014, 11:54:16 AM
double post :(
Last edited by Dmillz on Aug 29, 2014, 11:53:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info