New Ground Slam Effect in 1.1.2

And it is not goig to look good when used with multistrike faster attacks that is being spammed 5times a second..

It is too rich visualy to make sense in such scenario
I almost got bored in the game until I heard some less used skills will be buffed, so 1.1.2 PATCH NOTES ALREADY! I want to go make a new character based on a revamped skill!
LoL that new GroundSlam looks like Prototypes Groundeffect`s when you jump and then Dash back to the Ground.

Looks absolutly AWESOME ! ! !

Groundslam is in my opinion not a MultiSkill its like SpecThrow you can use 1h for fast spam or 2h for a big Boom when it hits.
Last edited by FRANKENSTEINxDR on Apr 5, 2014, 3:33:22 AM
Looking damn coolish.
Does this mean GGG will be updating effects for other skills? (Split Arrow, Elemental Hit, etc.)
IGN: Titania_
"
LoL that new GroundSlam looks like Prototypes Groundeffect`s when you jump and then Dash back to the Ground.

Looks absolutly AWESOME ! ! !

Groundslam is in my opinion not a MultiSkill its like SpecThrow you can use 1h for fast spam or 2h for a big Boom when it hits.

that's cause u never tried it on a marohi with multistrike. 1 of its own OP feature is the stun potencial, while "multiskill" n AoE increase, ur able to control-stun gr8 part of the screen = more dps

if players had the chance to use a multiprojectile on ST they would

the effect looks pretty decent
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
Last edited by jahcinto on Apr 5, 2014, 9:12:58 AM
If there's anything I'll never fault you guys on, it's your spell effects. New Ground Slam is sexy.
Ancient and unwise, SSF only since 2012
So what? More effects....

End game is terrible.
Big improvement to the game tbh :-)
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
"...it's a completely replacement"
Typo! :)

I'm dumb.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info