New Ground Slam Effect in 1.1.2

This may sound strange: any chance of updating the old one and placing it on the cash shop as a retro effect?

I would prefer it over the over-the-top new one. Enough so to shell out for it~
https://www.pathofexile.com/shop - Support Path of Exile!
"
Genobee wrote:
This may sound strange: any chance of updating the old one and placing it on the cash shop as a retro effect?

I would prefer it over the over-the-top new one. Enough so to shell out for it~

Indeed it sounds strange. Buying stuff that you been using already for ages. But maybe some reworked version of old groundslam that has the same feel would be cool
This new effect is too bland and not to my liking. That alone will force me to switch to another skill and build entirely as Ground Slam will no longer be visible in parties anymore.
"
This new effect is too bland and not to my liking. That alone will force me to switch to another skill and build entirely as Ground Slam will no longer be visible in parties anymore.

same issue i have. current gs is easy to notice in dark areas. new one looks like it takes the color basis from the existing terrain which makes sense artistically but playability wise is horrible.

going to love watching people melt to xandro before they see the new effect stomping them
Looks badass.Thanks GGG!!!
Looks like more desync
Шось? (IGN: Owner)
nice , good work guys
I may give that a shot since the aoe scales now :D and as always good job guys. But when am I going to get some chaos spells? I post that every single update and never really hear anything.
"
Frosty_Pheet wrote:
"

Well, we have Atziri for ya.

Let's be honest: If you want loot runs and shit, play Legendary-fest 3. The whole game is a single loot run. But no endgame, if that's what you are looking for.

But there is def. room for improvement:

- Weather-effects and different (randomized) lighting on the maps (You have nice lighting settings in e.g. Crossroads or Broken Bridge). Would make the maps feel a lot more different. (e.g. Dark Forest at dawn...)

- PvE challenges: 1 hour, any char, kill as many mobs as possible. No loot or exp., just killcount (maybe extra experience that does not count to the char) and then compare to the others, your own chars etc. I would love that. Maybe award lower tier Orbs as prices for certain threshholds.

- Give players a way to not only increase difficulty but also add exp-gain to the maps. Also, give us a way to make maps easier (with decreased exp. and loot).

- Increase level of map drops in higher tier maps/possibility to get higher maps.

There's more content in 3 hours of Diablo's end game than any of PoE's maps. ARPG's are about loot, yet you don't like an ARPG based on loot, strange.. I fail to see how rehashed tiles from previous zones in act 1-4 is considered a diverse end game option.

My point exactly, as per my post on this thread. ARPG is all about killing stuff and finding better gear, loot! POE maps does not work.
the new animation is awesome! tad extreme but awesome!
IT seems to drops my fps considerably though, especially with multistrike.. any chance you guys could tone it down a bit? guess I'll have to live with it for now. ~
Last edited by slystilla on Apr 7, 2014, 11:51:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info