New Ground Slam Effect in 1.1.2

"
Kenza wrote:
So what? More effects....

End game is terrible.

as opposed to?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Way better than the old one imo. The other one was so bad I wouldn't ever use the skill. Now I'll need to make a character with it.
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Kenza wrote:

End game is terrible.

as opposed to?

Mapping sucks, need more options for loot runs.
Im sure new Ground Slam effect will improve gameplay much more than dealing with desync, ruining economy by increasing number of legacy items, forcing endgame players to farm low lvl maps endlessly 'cos drop is terrible and gated endgame system is just stupid. GJ!
it looks good, but i also like the old one :)
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
"
Kenza wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Kenza wrote:

End game is terrible.

as opposed to?

Mapping sucks, need more options for loot runs.

Well, we have Atziri for ya.

Let's be honest: If you want loot runs and shit, play Legendary-fest 3. The whole game is a single loot run. But no endgame, if that's what you are looking for.

But there is def. room for improvement:

- Weather-effects and different (randomized) lighting on the maps (You have nice lighting settings in e.g. Crossroads or Broken Bridge). Would make the maps feel a lot more different. (e.g. Dark Forest at dawn...)

- PvE challenges: 1 hour, any char, kill as many mobs as possible. No loot or exp., just killcount (maybe extra experience that does not count to the char) and then compare to the others, your own chars etc. I would love that. Maybe award lower tier Orbs as prices for certain threshholds.

- Give players a way to not only increase difficulty but also add exp-gain to the maps. Also, give us a way to make maps easier (with decreased exp. and loot).

- Increase level of map drops in higher tier maps/possibility to get higher maps.

"

Well, we have Atziri for ya.

Let's be honest: If you want loot runs and shit, play Legendary-fest 3. The whole game is a single loot run. But no endgame, if that's what you are looking for.

But there is def. room for improvement:

- Weather-effects and different (randomized) lighting on the maps (You have nice lighting settings in e.g. Crossroads or Broken Bridge). Would make the maps feel a lot more different. (e.g. Dark Forest at dawn...)

- PvE challenges: 1 hour, any char, kill as many mobs as possible. No loot or exp., just killcount (maybe extra experience that does not count to the char) and then compare to the others, your own chars etc. I would love that. Maybe award lower tier Orbs as prices for certain threshholds.

- Give players a way to not only increase difficulty but also add exp-gain to the maps. Also, give us a way to make maps easier (with decreased exp. and loot).

- Increase level of map drops in higher tier maps/possibility to get higher maps.

There's more content in 3 hours of Diablo's end game than any of PoE's maps. ARPG's are about loot, yet you don't like an ARPG based on loot, strange.. I fail to see how rehashed tiles from previous zones in act 1-4 is considered a diverse end game option.
GG GGG. Well done.
Oooooh pretty. Might have to go play my Marauder some more after tomorrow. :)
Isnt this the current time in Nz 9:26 AM
Monday, April 7, 2014 (NZST)
Time in Wellington, New Zealand

"
We're currently targeting early Monday (NZ Time) for our 1.1.2 Content Update.

Dosnt the patch come out today? I want to know what the new PvP gem is!

Also like the new ground slam animation reminds me of the lurker from SCBW.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Last edited by Dethklok on Apr 6, 2014, 5:27:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info