New Ground Slam Effect in 1.1.2

Woow amazing, truly is breathtaking. @Chris please make the patch over the weekend i want to play some, because i just can't find any time trough working days. And i wanted to relax over weekend to test new builds for me abit. =/

I promise i will buy next supporter tier, when it comes out :P.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Can we change ground slam itself? It used to miss when things were in your face, or if they were just slightly away from a tendril but within range. Its such a poor skill in comparison to sweep.
"
Spysong192 wrote:
I will be honest. It´s a cool effect but it´s not groundslam anymore.

^

IGN: ___I_Fink_U_Freeky___

"
nice, maybe i will actually make a crazy build like ground slam marauder next.

Me too. Been playing since closed beta, right around the time Act 2 was released... and have yet to play one.
"
CorranHorn wrote:
Can we change ground slam itself? It used to miss when things were in your face, or if they were just slightly away from a tendril but within range. Its such a poor skill in comparison to sweep.

Hmmm... maybe I won't make one... that would be annoying
In my opinion previous effect does match the name of Ground Slam.
This one doesn't look like Slam but Spike.
It's Ground spike not Ground slam.
BTW improving old effect is very good.
11/10

This is great Chris.

Your team is fantastic, thanks for the hard work. Loving the game.
I prefer the new earthy feel, compared with the old fiery feel. I agree with others that the spikes seem slightly out of context with a blunt weapon slamming into the ground, and would prefer a more boulder/avalanche type effect to flow from it.

looks pretty though, perhaps this could be a new physical spell effect? (geomancy as someone earlier suggested)
Awesome! I really liked my groundslammer from OB and was already theorycrafting a new version to play next. Cant wait for my new credit card to arrive to throw some more money at GGG.
Wow! Much cool.
IGN: Noobslayer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info