PoE Unique Item Generator - Create your own unique item

"
griffinzero wrote:
"
TheMaker51 wrote:
"
griffinzero wrote:
...stuff...

I rather like this one, maybe bump it up to 25% though?
Good work on the flavor text too.

That is surely a balancing issue. But I wouldn´t go to high, because then there must be a drawback, f. e. 20 % reduced Charge duration. But because there aren´t this many enemies with charges, you will be punished more often, then you gain an advantage. I also don´t really know wether it should be a iron ring, maybe a chain belt as basic item would be a good idea.

But this tool is quit fun. I made a second one allthough I think that this is a bit OP, but it would fit to the lore:

That seems pretty balanced to me, the fun starts when you wield two.
CI melee new meta
Get laid, get paid, drink Gatorade.

I know I made a typo in the name, its supposed to be "Harbinger Bow" only recently found out I've been saying it wrong all along.

The item would be an end-game drop, shouldn't be too common because of the higher phys damage. The phys dmg is about the same as a medium priced harbinger bow atm.

The cool thing I want the bow to have is that even skills that pierce can be chained, would be a nice new bow build meta maybe especially with the new skill "Tornado Shot"

The other stat on the bow is that whenever you reach max of any charges, power-frenzy-endurance you will cast the skills which are socketed in the bow. Its actually a downside for the unique because you wont be able to use any charges, or you have to micromanage really well. Take in mind that after the skills have been cast the charges go away.

This does allow for a new type of build, you could for example have frenzy in any other slot than the bow and use it to get 3x frenzy charges and have a setup in the bow similar to a CoC setup.

Its just an item I've been thinking about for a while and its probably what I would've made if I ever decided to buy the craft an item thing :)

Thought this could enable some fun builds with shackles to curse yourself and the new curse nodes in the passive tree.

Shield charge needs some love. Shield charge would be based off of your armor and not your weapon and would scale only with physical damage or melee physical damage but not one handed or two handed damage.

My thought was that this could give some interesting choices. Go Resolute Technique and not have to worry about missing and losing charges but lose out on the bleed and increased crit multiplier.

Item that enables Hybrid life and ES builds but offsets this with low ES and power charges no longer increase critical strike chance but instead just increase damage and aoe.
IGN: LorenzHigher
My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993544

nimbus 1983 wrote:
"
Why when i click generate image it just takes me to the top of the page and nothing happens?
Also i right click the image at the bottom of the page save as but the save is a html file and i cant upload it. pls help. :'(

What browser do you use? At first it did not work with my images either. Try another browser! Maybe it will help. I would like to see your ideas!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info