PoE Unique Item Generator - Create your own unique item

tippick, your item "limited moon" would be usable with bloodmagic because of the life leech, what do you think? Combined with something increasing you maximum number of charges and scaling your spell damage with maximum life?
Well, somewhat older and created using PoE-Wiki-Syntax. Whatever:

DiogoStone, I revoke what I said before. Now I see the Phys. Damage of the weapon itself. And now I understand the thing with the mana. O yes, that is a very nice idea. Maybe with Eldritch Battery, so you have more damage ... or maybe with Mind over Matter so 30% of the damage is taken from mana so when your high life leech neutralizes all damage taken from life(70%) You mana leech wich is more than 30% of life leech neutralizes the 30% (Exactly!) damage taken from mana.
"
DiogoStone, I revoke what I said before. Now I see the Phys. Damage of the weapon itself. And now I understand the thing with the mana. O yes, that is a very nice idea. Maybe with Eldritch Battery, so you have more damage ... or maybe with Mind over Matter so 30% of the damage is taken from mana so when your high life leech neutralizes all damage taken from life(70%) You mana leech wich is more than 30% of life leech neutralizes the 30% (Exactly!) damage taken from mana.

You got the idea Bro! The aim is a item which scales with the *defensiveness* of this Keystone! =D
"The strong, hits heavier.
The smart, acts better.
The skillful, wonder forever.
The trickster? He does it all. At least, the people believe that he does."
IGN: LorenzHigher
My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993544

Because there is no Unique Topaz yet, but two Sapphire and now even a Ruby.
A kind of "Avatar of Lightning". Interesting.
;)
We need an unique Topaz Ring lol

Flavour text is an actual quote from Nikola Tesla.

Real life made me quit the game lol
Cool! Tesla! I remember on the physical unit called tesla! It is for magnetic flux density. But I do not know much about magnetism =)
One more

I saw fit to relate this item to Doedre because her items (elixir, damning, tenure) mention she was a mega bitch.

Real life made me quit the game lol
Last edited by Gambito121 on Aug 26, 2014, 9:39:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info