PoE Unique Item Generator - Create your own unique item

Would be fun :)

... not sure whether it would work with those stats, but I picture it a fun item. Max Leech (8% with vaal pact) with lots of attack and move speed, but taking massive damage from corrupting blood at the same time. Also yes, that's 2x the attack speed at max stacks XD
Also don't forget to pack your anti-bleeding flasks if there are no mobs around!
Last edited by Omega_k2 on Aug 17, 2014, 8:28:31 PM
I like the idea about mixing things in game. So why not a weapon which scales damage with Mana?

"The strong, hits heavier.
The smart, acts better.
The skillful, wonder forever.
The trickster? He does it all. At least, the people believe that he does."
Last edited by DiogoStone on Aug 18, 2014, 3:52:45 PM
Why when i click generate image it just takes me to the top of the page and nothing happens?
Also i right click the image at the bottom of the page save as but the save is a html file and i cant upload it. pls help. :'(
"
Why when i click generate image it just takes me to the top of the page and nothing happens?
Also i right click the image at the bottom of the page save as but the save is a html file and i cant upload it. pls help. :'(

It's because your browser is blocking the "Pop-Up" it generate. Just allow it! =D
"The strong, hits heavier.
The smart, acts better.
The skillful, wonder forever.
The trickster? He does it all. At least, the people believe that he does."
"
DiogoStone wrote:
"
It's because your browser is blocking the "Pop-Up" it generate. Just allow it! =D

I disabled adblock before using it as the instructions are pretty clear but even so nothing comes up. fml :'(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info