?
Last edited by nimbus1983 on Aug 18, 2014, 7:35:37 PM
"

Should say. "Frozen enemies creater desecrate ground on kill"
"
nimbus1983 wrote:
"

Should say. "Frozen enemies creater desecrate ground on kill"

Since it's a riff on Pyre, that'd change things quite a bit from the inspiration. Plus it'd make DoT effects work for it, which might be a little ridiculous.
My dream build: Extra Gore.

Could probably use some tweaking, but throw in Carcass Jack and Facebreaker and you get the idea.
Obviously all the numbers would need tweaking.

Synergizes nicely with the boots, and totally overhauls playstyle.

I just want to stomp around and laugh maniacally while things can't even get near me, is that so much to ask?
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Last edited by Felix35071 on Aug 18, 2014, 5:41:40 PM

Didn't go through all 35 pages to see if this has already been done. It's probably too good, maybe if I remove the 40-60 life and add reduced max mana?
Get laid, get paid, drink Gatorade.
An idea for some Charger. I had it today after i met with my Discharger the 5th rare monster in a map that had some kind of charges. Not usefull for Discharger but for all build who need charges to run constantly it is a nice buff, because you get more from charges as soon as you get an extra charge noteble passive.
Last edited by griffinzero on Aug 18, 2014, 5:58:56 PM
"
griffinzero wrote:
An idea for some Charger. I had it today after i met with my Discharger the 5th rare monster in a map that had some kind of charges. Not usefull for Discharger but for all build who need charges to run constantly it is a nice buff, because you get more from charges as soon as you get an extra charge noteble passive.

I rather like this one, maybe bump it up to 25% though?
Good work on the flavor text too.
Get laid, get paid, drink Gatorade.
"
TheMaker51 wrote:
"
griffinzero wrote:
...stuff...

I rather like this one, maybe bump it up to 25% though?
Good work on the flavor text too.

That is surely a balancing issue. But I wouldn´t go to high, because then there must be a drawback, f. e. 20 % reduced Charge duration. But because there aren´t this many enemies with charges, you will be punished more often, then you gain an advantage. I also don´t really know wether it should be a iron ring, maybe a chain belt as basic item would be a good idea.

But this tool is quit fun. I made a second one allthough I think that this is a bit OP, but it would fit to the lore:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info