Invalid Items Deleted (Updated with Incident Report)

"
member7 wrote:
"
Sodomee wrote:

The mana cost is 0...

As is the case for Righteous Fire. What are you trying to justify anyway?

Justify? Huh?

I was pointing out that it is an obviously bugged item.

What would I have to justify?

Yes Righteous Fire does not have a mana cost, but a life/es cost while it is activated instead.
Just like Artic Armour costing mana over time.

The gem he linked has no cost whatsoever. It is obviously bugged. The only way I'd feel bad for someone is if they bought a Phase Run as that is a real skill that was removed and it retains its old mana cost.

Edit: Let's just overlook the fact that the gem has no art as well.
IGN: ThrobbinRobin
Last edited by Sodomee on Mar 26, 2014, 2:39:23 AM
"
Sodomee wrote:
"
member7 wrote:
"
Sodomee wrote:

The mana cost is 0...

As is the case for Righteous Fire. What are you trying to justify anyway?

Justify? Huh?

I was pointing out that it is an obviously bugged item.

What would I have to justify?

You justify nothing, the devs have said these are bugged (read; invalid) items. There is no argument, for all we know these could be items used strictly for balancing and testing.
Will there be a massive reroll Chris? If so, how far back? Because right now, I'm quite literally doing nothing in game until I know what'll be the consequences. I don't want to grind or trade only to know that it'll be rerolled and my progress will be undone.
IGNS:
Melidas
"
Will there be a massive reroll Chris? If so, how far back? Because right now, I'm quite literally doing nothing in game until I know what'll be the consequences. I don't want to grind or trade only to know that it'll be rerolled and my progress will be undone.

If they were gonna do a rollback they would not have brought the servers back up for play.

Detecting invalid items is rather trivial for them. Especially on the player cluster.
"
Jessiah wrote:

Just because another player used the word "infinite" doesn't mean that he could have actually gotten an infinite number. It isn't clear that he actually did get an infinite number of skill points. It's likely he was extrapolating and/or using hyperbole when he wrote that.

Just because a random person uses a word in a forum post does not mean that what they say is 100% accurate to the literal meaning of the word.

Yeah it was mostly extrapolating, I didn't attempt to get the bugged reward more than once. Sorry for any drama the use of the word infinite caused.
I WANNA HAVE ALL THESE GEMS (Echo-Multiple spell casts!!!!!!!!)

It was epic on my EK build D:
Last edited by WeizenKobold on Mar 26, 2014, 2:31:41 AM
"
I WANNA HAVE ALL THESE GEMS (Echo-Multiple spell casts!!!!!!!!)

It was epic on my EK build D:

haha I feel ya on that man, but- as I said; they are probably gems they use to test balance. Who knows though!
"

I was wondering the same thing!
"
"

I was wondering the same thing!

pupy used "reroll" when he probably meant "rollback"

Re-roll is what happens when they change the tree on us
Roll-back is what happens when something goes so fucking bad that they need to drop the current database and settle on a back-up from before the catastrophe. I don't believe that has actually happened here.
these things happen. no big deal. keep up the great work gang - such a fun game!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info