Invalid Items Deleted (Updated with Incident Report)

"
Unconomy wrote:
phase run + back stab. mmmmmm
return projectiles + pierce? everythings a spectral throw!
JIMP

Ohh yeah, i was thinking the same :P

Backstap sounds so cool, we want it :D

I don't understand all the bullshit GGG is getting in this post, some times shit happens and you have to clean up after your self, thats what they are doing. GGG you are doing a awesome job with your game, best game ever.
IGN: DisableTV
Last edited by DisableTV on Mar 26, 2014, 2:41:28 AM
Wow, please roll back man, i cant believe the items im seeing linked in this thread LOL
IGN: Ziggro
- http://tinyurl.com/OblivionGuildPoe - Guilda BR Focada nas challenge leagues de 3 meses Softcore
-Discord BR- https://discord.gg/0qYDwEEl3e5xGaUU

"
T7g wrote:
"
"
Will there be a massive reroll Chris? If so, how far back? Because right now, I'm quite literally doing nothing in game until I know what'll be the consequences. I don't want to grind or trade only to know that it'll be rerolled and my progress will be undone.

I was wondering the same thing!

pupy used "reroll" when he probably meant "rollback"

Re-roll is what happens when they change the tree on us
Roll-back is what happens when something goes so fucking bad that they need to drop the current database and settle on a back-up from before the catastrophe. I don't believe that has actually happened here.

Depends on who you ask. Many people, including myself, bought invalid items before they announced that they were wiping them. This is definitely a catastrophe in my book. They should not have put the servers up before putting up 1. a recurring server message saying to not trade the invalid items and 2. putting an announcement below the log-in screen to not trade the invalid items.
"
LillyKitten wrote:
these things happen. no big deal. keep up the great work gang - such a fun game!!!

I can't tell you how much I agree with you, they give us a great game for free.

They don't even expect anything in return for it.

On the other hand, Blizzard took my 60$ and didn't even give me close to the experience I've had here. Now they want me to buy another piece of shit just to not have to use the auction house? Fuck that.

And FUCK YOU BLIZZARD.
"
Sonto wrote:

Depends on who you ask. Many people, including myself, bought invalid items before they announced that they were wiping them. This is definitely a catastrophe in my book. They should not have put the servers up before putting up 1. a recurring server message saying to not trade the invalid items and 2. putting an announcement below the log-in screen to not trade the invalid items.

You should have used common sense.

Anyone with a brain can see these items are legitimately broken and unintended, and considering there hasn't been a patch nor any notes released about new skill gems.

Bottom line: It's your fault for spending currency on these items. You should have thought about it before simply being overcome with whatever it was that made you want to buy them.
I just logged on and I see server is online as normal. Is it save to play now or can rollbacks and whatnots still be expected at this point?
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Woke up and logged in to check on news/patch.

This happened.

What kind of error could generate such hilarious yet chaotic results?

Hope Jonathan does a report on this with timestamps and shit. Even tho it might not be his fault.
This is so beautiful :'D

+1 for that screenshot of a character wearing a kiwi!
Wow. I just woke up and I can't believe this happened. These items are hilarious! Save those screenshots people, GGG and us will always remember this day :)

edit: I also hope Jonathan will do a report about this. I'm really curious.
"just for try, for see and for know"
Last edited by komlosi on Mar 26, 2014, 3:08:14 AM
"
KoTao wrote:
Wipe all the legacy items while youre at it!

+1.

Also the results of this accident are pretty hilarious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info