Invalid Items Deleted (Updated with Incident Report)

GGG, turning into Blizzard one step at at time.
Right now they're trying to make it just a removal of the non-legit items, but a rollback is still possible (they addressed this in other general discussion thread).
Alice_of_Wraeclast - Dagger CI Witch
Alice_MadnessReturns - Molten Strike AoF witch
Flavour Build concept taken from Alice: Madness Returns
Someone is fired.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
"
Chris wrote:
"
Considering people were getting bugged quest rewards (like getting +2 skill points for killing Necromancer in act 1 [and being able to turn in the quest an infinite number of times]), I think we need a hard reset GGG.

Game is fucked. Roll back, or PoE is ruined the day RoS comes out.

This isn't true. You can't get unlimited skill points. It doesn't work that way.

No?

"
JeffSteel wrote:
I got the piety's pets quest reward instead of the respec points for the act 1 normal necromancer quest. I could also just keep getting it over and over for infinite skill points. When I realized what was happening, I got the message about the servers getting shut down immediatly. Is my character perma borked?

He's not the only one I've seen reporting the same issue. There are other players in the subreddit claiming the same thing as well.

Are they all mistaken?

They are mistaken. The way it works is that each quest flag can grant some number of skill points. You can't get a quest flag more than one time, regardless of what's going on with items.

At worst they could have a lot of respec points, which is something we'll investigate.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
This is so dissapointing :(
"
mangaza wrote:
Unavailable

I bought this for 20 ex, can you roll back trades with invalid items too? Took into account that there was someone with The Taming Prismatic Ring with +19% resist all when the range was 10-15% and he got to kept the item, so I assumed the improper rolls were of that nature, super rare type of thing

im sure some rmt tard would trade you a koams for them super legacy malis gloves.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Ascendic wrote:

I call bullshit on you sir.

If GGG was Blizzard they would have let it go on for a week and then removed currency drops from the game entirely.
"
T7g wrote:
"
Ascendic wrote:

I call bullshit on you sir.

If GGG was Blizzard they would have let it go on for a week and then removed currency drops from the game entirely.

This.
Alice_of_Wraeclast - Dagger CI Witch
Alice_MadnessReturns - Molten Strike AoF witch
Flavour Build concept taken from Alice: Madness Returns
Last edited by wxyjac on Mar 26, 2014, 2:13:09 AM
phase run + back stab. mmmmmm
return projectiles + pierce? everythings a spectral throw!
JIMP
inb4 rollback

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info