[INV/HC] Pohx's 1H Eva / Arm / Block / Spell Block / Vaal Cyclone [ MELEE MADNESS ] DS / Spectral

Nice build, so tanky and enough dps:)

yay \o/
Spoiler

Gear Updated & tarting 24 Hour Marathon
I see you don't use Vaal Double Strike anymore, is it just preference or does normal double strike do enough damage that vaal double strike is not necessary?
"
Kyofo wrote:
I see you don't use Vaal Double Strike anymore, is it just preference or does normal double strike do enough damage that vaal double strike is not necessary?

No more space in any links and not enough hotkeys on the bar xD
Hey Pohx, I'm attempting to change your build up a bit and use facebreaker/frenzy instead of a 1h. Do you see any problems with that? Do you just rely on a little bit of evasion with high block to mitigate damage? Wasn't sure since you didn't take iron reflexes. This is the slightly altered build i'm thinking of. http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAF4B3AHnBS0ILhQgGJEZjhrbG60b-iP2Jd8nLzIJNug94j38Ps9AoETnR35I7kp9SshOKlBHUUdUSVb6WK9aGlpIW69fP2BLYSFlTWegah5qO2qTbEZuaW6qcmxyu3TteA167311hNmE74d2jM-NfZuNnrmezaC0oW2kGaSspzCoGKluqn-quKvFr-u18rZBt9O5zbyfvea-ir6nwA_SIdJN037V7dfL3Q3i6uOf5FHtg-4O7w7veu_w8i_zBvZI-WP7qvzF_ro=
"
Constermock wrote:
Hey Pohx, I'm attempting to change your build up a bit and use facebreaker/frenzy instead of a 1h. Do you see any problems with that? Do you just rely on a little bit of evasion with high block to mitigate damage? Wasn't sure since you didn't take iron reflexes. This is the slightly altered build i'm thinking of. http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAF4B3AHnBS0ILhQgGJEZjhrbG60b-iP2Jd8nLzIJNug94j38Ps9AoETnR35I7kp9SshOKlBHUUdUSVb6WK9aGlpIW69fP2BLYSFlTWegah5qO2qTbEZuaW6qcmxyu3TteA167311hNmE74d2jM-NfZuNnrmezaC0oW2kGaSspzCoGKluqn-quKvFr-u18rZBt9O5zbyfvea-ir6nwA_SIdJN037V7dfL3Q3i6uOf5FHtg-4O7w7veu_w8i_zBvZI-WP7qvzF_ro=

Looks alright, i'm not too good with face breaker builds.

I rely on a mixture of 10k+ armor, 2.5k+ eva + Block chance to survive
Updating guide with new links/skills/gear/skill tree

Leave comments here for videos you would like to see
Going Live now @ Twitch.tv/Pohx
any chance in getting a gear section for leveling? like what stats to aim for etc. i am on cruel and not sure what gear to use half the time lol
Under the leveling tab, you don't mention Docks in act 3, is it not as good anymore or is it still viable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info