[INV/HC] Pohx's 1H Eva / Arm / Block / Spell Block / Vaal Cyclone [ MELEE MADNESS ] DS / Spectral

"
nouser wrote:
hi, love this build Im trying on standard league.
but my questions are, this build is still good? for standard?
is updated?

Ty <3

im using it i ts pretty good, im almost lvl88 and have 19k dps right now. so far i really like the build
IGN: chavi_dubrava
Thank you for this build that I am enjoin a lot.
I am at level 79 now
this is my very approsimative equip ( except for the sword)

I have some question.
1) how do you use smoke mine? the spell seems don't work for me connected to CWDT I am missing something?
2) I have 3 chest that can suit this pg , can you suggest me the best ?

THe last one is a blank one do you suggest me to craft it or too low level?
3)I have also BOR that give me about a x2 dmg , have you some experience with it ( life and res could be a problem btw)
4) also can you suggest me the best shield for this build

or the one you own?
% ) what I should prefear evasion or armor stuff?

Thank you for your time
Andrea
Last edited by Claustrox on Aug 3, 2014, 5:39:24 PM
Hey Pohx will u make new passives when new tree gets introduced in game?

this is my gear :)

Spoiler

IGN: chavi_dubrava
Last edited by chavi_dubrava on Aug 3, 2014, 5:48:54 PM
"
Claustrox wrote:
Thank you for this build that I am enjoin a lot.
I am at level 79 now
this is my very approsimative equip ( except for the sword)

I have some question.
1) how do you use smoke mine? the spell seems don't work for me connected to CWDT I am missing something?
2) I have 3 chest that can suit this pg , can you suggest me the best ?

THe last one is a blank one do you suggest me to craft it or too low level?
3)I have also BOR that give me about a x2 dmg , have you some experience with it ( life and res could be a problem btw)
4) also can you suggest me the best shield for this build

or the one you own?
% ) what I should prefear evasion or armor stuff?

Thank you for your time
Andrea

Smoke mine is used Manually, it's higher level then the CWDT so it doesn't interact with it, Any mobs that hit hard / have powerful crits you can just tank in the smoke mine.

Use your judgement on what chest you want, Eva/Arm or Pure Evasion works best

The build is made to be a budget setup, I can't really help you when it comes to BoR.

As for your shield you're looking for a High ARMOR Shield, Lioneyes works Extremely well
Thank you for you answer. Can you explain me the advantages of an high armor shield versus high evasion shield?
Shield like this could be a reasonable choice in your build?

Also I have a 5L belly and a spare one with max roll , worth in your opinion try to 6l the spare one or better buy something different?

Thank you !
Last edited by Claustrox on Aug 5, 2014, 6:29:03 PM
Any hope in a 1.2 version?
"
Claustrox wrote:
Any hope in a 1.2 version?

Yes. He posted a video for an update of the tree here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYnAGxiyQwY

With the new update, I have increased health, armour, insane flask recovery, and 67% block chance (w/ only shield).

Seems like this patch really buffed this build.
181% Spell Crit Statstick!
Mirror Service Thread: 2252231
IGN: Shinuri
Lately I am running a lot of groups doing daily Master quests, I noticed that my char lvl 88 is one of the lower as DPS . SO I am asking you were I am wrong.
I have max 13500 DPS unbuffed and I really don't know how can I improve my char.
I can sustain a lot of damage without die but my map clear is ethernal!
this is my grear
Spoiler

My skill tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4B0QHnBLEFLQY5Bu4ILgkzFCAUUhUgGJEZjhm0Gj4aVRutIuIj9iSbJy8pLizpMHwxsDboPeJBdEd-R-JI7kp9TGBNklBHU99USVb6WNtfP2BLYSFko2VNZ6Bqk25pdO12K3fXeK55wHrvfLh9dX8rgIqE2YTvh3aNfZVmmSubg5uNoLSjiqQ5pzCsr6_rt9O8n72BvqfAD8EEytPL9dCB0TbSTdN-1FLV7daK18vcHdy93Q3iLOOf5FHnD-eu7YPu2e8O8azyL_MG9037qvzF_ro=

Last edited by Claustrox on Sep 15, 2014, 12:50:11 PM
Could be a good idea us this on this build?

"
Claustrox wrote:
Lately I am running a lot of groups doing daily Master quests, I noticed that my char lvl 88 is one of the lower as DPS . SO I am asking you were I am wrong.
I have max 13500 DPS unbuffed and I really don't know how can I improve my char.
I can sustain a lot of damage without die but my map clear is ethernal!

IMO change 6l fast attacks -> added fire. Change haste -> hatred. Should give a lot more dps. Other than that your gear should be fine dps wise.

I'm also doing very similar build to this and am lvl 86 on beyond. Working great, just for now cant leech enough mana so have to use BM on 5L. Will propably change to slower weapon as it should be enough to not be so mana starved. Tested this with slower and worked fine.

My gear:
Spoiler
IGN BURRNUS (HC), JAAKAAPPI (HC), KURIMUSi (default)
Last edited by jeeje on Sep 19, 2014, 7:02:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info