[INV/HC] Pohx's 1H Eva / Arm / Block / Spell Block / Vaal Cyclone [ MELEE MADNESS ] DS / Spectral

Pohx,

Watched your VOD on twitch for with the vuln map. I just wanted to ask what your DPS is.

Looking at the build and given that its a 1h, I can't imagine dps to be that high?

Understanding that this build is built leaning slightly towards tanky over dps, do you expect that 1h ST will be enough for 75+ maps?

Cheers

VOD can be found here if anyone is interested. www.twitch.tv/pohx/c/3890848
"
protonova2 wrote:
Pohx,

Watched your VOD on twitch for with the vuln map. I just wanted to ask what your DPS is.

Looking at the build and given that its a 1h, I can't imagine dps to be that high?

Understanding that this build is built leaning slightly towards tanky over dps, do you expect that 1h ST will be enough for 75+ maps?

Cheers

VOD can be found here if anyone is interested. www.twitch.tv/pohx/c/3890848

I think my damage will be quite fine into end game mapping, With a 1H Weapon DPS of 240 or so & NO Phys acc's & Using a 4L My DPs is as Follows ( With Hatred )

Updated Gear / Passive Tree / Bandit Rewards, comment with anything you would like to know below please
Hey,

I'm new at this game, but I've been following your twitch channel whenever I get the time to catch you.

Forgive my newby question, but aren't you limiting yourself to just swords by taking nodes such as Wicked Blade and Blademaster?

Thanks!

Last edited by PoRco1x on Mar 17, 2014, 2:22:28 AM
"
PoRco1x wrote:
Hey,

I'm new at this game, but I've been following your twitch channel whenever I get the time to catch you.

Forgive my newby question, but aren't you limiting yourself to just swords by taking nodes such as Wicked Blade and Blademaster?

Thanks!

Shawn

Yes. However, the sword nodes are absolutely amazing. They allow you to go 1H and still do tons of damage
Ah.

Won't it suck if you find a really good axe though?

Suddenly those nodes are wasted.
"
PoRco1x wrote:
Ah.

Won't it suck if you find a really good axe though?

Suddenly those nodes are wasted.

You can just buy swords off players
Streaming soon, will be working on the guide & add more near RIP's
Gear Updated
We basically have the same tree, though I started from marauder.

Will you go for RT or will you skip it?
Is the "Dodge Stun" stuff really worth it?
Will you stick with mana or use BM gem once you go to 5+ links on your main attack?
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info