[INV/HC] Pohx's 1H Eva / Arm / Block / Spell Block / Vaal Cyclone [ MELEE MADNESS ] DS / Spectral

"
Daniel_ippy wrote:
i wonder,

if you can adapt this into using Soul Taker end game free's up blood magic

I don't use blood magic, Soul take is also an axe
ah,

yeah er

do you ever encounter mana problems? just wondering i like this build i'm also looking for a tanky armour based build since every blood build is now ES and ranged
"
Daniel_ippy wrote:
ah,

yeah er

do you ever encounter mana problems? just wondering i like this build i'm also looking for a tanky armour based build since every blood build is now ES and ranged

nope no mana problems at all
i play scion atm,

i'm trying to adapt your build haha!

is there any prioritization in itemization?

particularly in weapon

like watching your streams though man it's cool

'spidy fool easy spider spider noob! oooooh :O shit respect the spider' hahaha

Last edited by Daniel_ippy on Mar 18, 2014, 7:40:25 PM
Slowly trying to make a character along the lines of this guide, even though everyone so far told me that melee was pure suicide on Invasion league.

im only level 43 at the moment, but im wondering how much you've paid for the gear your running? i've been having a search around the trade forums and im having a hard time finding a wep that's even close to yours. Im assuming i only have to care for pure phys dmg, and not elemental mods.

Belly of the beast is atleast 1ex with decent rolls at the moment, ill be getting that soon i think.

I think it would be worth mentioning the price of gearing this character, if you haven't already.
Jup jup!
Hi, I am trying to follow your build as I failed with another one in invasion already :)

What I am looking for are advises for leveling gear - obviously max resists and as much HP as possible is a must but what kind gear did you use? Armor? Armor/eva? Eva? Whatever comes?

Also did you ever used BM to sustain ST? I am having troubles @lvl34 to sustain(with pots) ST+LMP+Added Fire.
Do you think RainbowStride will be benefic to this build ? Or the spells blocked are too low to worth the effort ?
"
Daniel_ippy wrote:
i play scion atm,

i'm trying to adapt your build haha!

is there any prioritization in itemization?

particularly in weapon

like watching your streams though man it's cool

'spidy fool easy spider spider noob! oooooh :O shit respect the spider' hahaha

High DPS weapon & Armor Shield are the two most important pieces
"
Deadboo wrote:
Do you think RainbowStride will be benefic to this build ? Or the spells blocked are too low to worth the effort ?

I've thought of turning it into a hybrid Spell block build but I haven't gotten much time to think about it, I have no clue when i'll get around to it
"
Pohx wrote:
"
You are not using any type of life leech? I see no lgoh/ll gem nor life leech on equip.

Nope, lgoh is on weapon swap for leveling and is swapped out for added fire if needed, also using 2% leech ( BLood Drinker ) from Mara tree

Your tree in first post does not have blood drinker. Did you spec out when you got 2% leech on ring or ?
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info