[INV/HC] Pohx's 1H Eva / Arm / Block / Spell Block / Vaal Cyclone [ MELEE MADNESS ] DS / Spectral

Updated as of Level 84, will be adding new near deaths / boss kills tomorrow or so
Hey Pohx, what do you think of running carnage heart? Worth the lower hp for a ton of life leech?
"
LoganDaBest wrote:
Hey Pohx, what do you think of running carnage heart? Worth the lower hp for a ton of life leech?

nope, blood rage already over caps your life leech
Hey Pohx, just wanted to say I really like your twitch highlights on hard Invasion Bosses, even tho I dont fully understand how you were able to just facetank Judgement Apparatus while I get pretty much destroyed by him. Keep up the good work, we really appreciate it
why u dont use GMP instead LMP?
"
gmBL wrote:
why u dont use GMP instead LMP?

Gmp = Higher multi which is more mana,

Gmp = harder to shotgun bosses / mobs since you have a wider spread
Updated with new video section!
I'm trying out your build for my first hardcore (invasion) playthrough, and I'm having a blast!

I'm wondering if whirling blade could be a better repositioning tool (rather than leap slam), you're loosing on the knockback chance, but I feel like it's way faster and more responsive. Any thoughts on that?

Thanks for the awesome build that I'm going to confront to cruel Dominus at any moment now.
"
BoOly wrote:
I'm trying out your build for my first hardcore (invasion) playthrough, and I'm having a blast!

I'm wondering if whirling blade could be a better repositioning tool (rather than leap slam), you're loosing on the knockback chance, but I feel like it's way faster and more responsive. Any thoughts on that?

Thanks for the awesome build that I'm going to confront to cruel Dominus at any moment now.

I personally feel that Whirling blades Desync's me like crazy so I'm not too fond of using it, there is nothing wrong with it though
I am playing this build in invasion league and i like it!
However, i keep having mana issue. Currently, i have 4 mana leech but it didn't release mana T.T
I am Lv43 now. 4L Spectral throw (physical project/lmp/added fire) = Lack of mana

Please Help me!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info