[INV/HC] Pohx's 1H Eva / Arm / Block / Spell Block / Vaal Cyclone [ MELEE MADNESS ] DS / Spectral

Hey Pohx, was wondering if with low evasion rating was better going IR? And if it was better the Duelist start, getting through the 2 atk speed nodes and the 3 proj dmg nodes to acceleration?
"
Sav3rio wrote:
Hey Pohx, was wondering if with low evasion rating was better going IR? And if it was better the Duelist start, getting through the 2 atk speed nodes and the 3 proj dmg nodes to acceleration?

I prefer the more defensive start which is why I chose ranger, duelist would be a fine start as well, although I don't believe you should pickup IR, try to work around you gear slots. Eva makes a huge difference
"
reboticon wrote:
"
Pohx wrote:
"
You are not using any type of life leech? I see no lgoh/ll gem nor life leech on equip.

Nope, lgoh is on weapon swap for leveling and is swapped out for added fire if needed, also using 2% leech ( BLood Drinker ) from Mara tree

Your tree in first post does not have blood drinker. Did you spec out when you got 2% leech on ring or ?

Correct, The 2% life leech on gear makes a big difference and allows you to save a ton of points on your tree
Last edited by Pohx on Mar 20, 2014, 11:54:30 AM
hey pohx

i've started using your build now but i have mana problem

this is my gear

Spoiler

and

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAdwB5wUtEPAUIBiRGNsa2xutG_ohYCP2JJsl3ycvMZ4yfjWSNug4ljpSPeJAoEF0R35I7kp9SshN41BHU99USVb6WK9Y21pIWlJbr18_YEtlTWegbmluqnK7dEF07XTxdit313gNeK567311fyuAioTZhO-GYId2iPGLT5B0m12bg6C0oW2kGaSsplenMKiaqW6rxayvr6K18rcXt9O5zbvjvJ--ir6nwA_BBMEHxLjSTdN-1fjWitd-18vdDeOf5FHnru4O7w7v8PIv8pfzBvdN-6r8xf6P_ro=

i've tried adapting it to yours in scion

Why not grab those life nodes north of weapon artistry?
Hey pohx what do you think of the new version of BOR? Is it good enough for atziri compared to a 6link/helm combo considering its a lot cheaper?
"
Aggnog wrote:
Hey pohx what do you think of the new version of BOR? Is it good enough for atziri compared to a 6link/helm combo considering its a lot cheaper?

You're gonna have extreme mana issues trying to manage a a BoR, I personally don't think it's worth it but I haven't tested it to confirm, The blind would be extremely nice though
"
Gekko101 wrote:
Why not grab those life nodes north of weapon artistry?

It requires 2 Points to grab 3 Life nodes, I would much rather pickup the ones near Mara, or get END charges, or even damage nodes

Blind is 100% multiplier so it shouldn't be any different from a 6link is what I thought. I'll probably just use a BM gem in it if it's too much.
not to be off topic but why isn't this guy partnered yet??? such a good streamer.
white knight
A gaming term used to describe a male gamer who, in a desperate attempt to get himself laid, will attempt to woo or impress any female gamer he comes across online by being overly defensive of her

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info