[INV/HC] Pohx's 1H Eva / Arm / Block / Spell Block / Vaal Cyclone [ MELEE MADNESS ] DS / Spectral

Skipping RT
Dodge + Hp Regen Yes if you don't get Unwavering
Not Using Blood Magic.
Hi Pohx,

I'm playing your build and I'm lvl 63 now and I really like this build, esp. because I'm not only tanky but doing a lot of damage. I watched your last youtube video with the near death experiences and I hope you upload more of these because I (and probably a lot of your viewers aswell) play the new Invasion league but don't know which invasion mobs do the scary stuff. I learned a lot by watching those 2 clips and I hope to see more info of op invasion mobs from you I'd better skip. Ty
Will definitely upload more content on the bosses for you all
How do you play around golems blood? Wouldnt it be a good idea to link it with Reduce Duration since 10 secs is too long when killing packs
Keep up the good work with this build Pohx.

I'm going to be trying it,

I am just wondering what is your opinion on running armour and evasion together, whilst not using IR or Ondars/Acro ?

Thanks.

Those titty bitches really hurt imo without either....
Last edited by havenrl on Mar 18, 2014, 9:17:33 AM
"
JerryVoy wrote:
How do you play around golems blood? Wouldnt it be a good idea to link it with Reduce Duration since 10 secs is too long when killing packs

By golems blood are you referring to " Blood Rage? " it doesn't do anything to my life, I've got 300 Hp/s and it maybe does 100 Per second @ Max
"
havenrl wrote:
Keep up the good work with this build Pohx.

I'm going to be trying it,

I am just wondering what is your opinion on running armour and evasion together, whilst not using IR or Ondars/Acro ?

Thanks.

Those titty bitches really hurt imo without either....

At the moment i'm 82 W/o IR, Ondars, Acro and i'm doing just fine right now. You can easily grab ondars with the build though at the moment I just feel I have some other things to pickup first ^^

10k Arm
5.8k eva
56% block
After trying scion ST for way too long i'll try your build out, see lots of positive feedback!

Love the stream, keep up the great work! :D
Heya Pohx, playing your build right now and have reached level 67. I got my hands on a Lioneyes now, so I'm super happy. I'm pretty much still following your skill tree, but might go a little more tanky at the end. Don't know yet. Also made a few different choices with the gem setup. Also because I found Vaal ST in the beginning, and never found Vaal Double Strike. Vaal ST is quite nice when surrounded by mobs and trying to hit some yellow mob with multistrike.

Gear right now is as follows (lioneyes from lvl70)

edit: I linked the granite twice by mistake, there's another health flask there.
Last edited by Rixieness on Mar 18, 2014, 3:31:22 PM
i wonder,

if you can adapt this into using Soul Taker end game free's up blood magic

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info