[INV/HC] Pohx's 1H Eva / Arm / Block / Spell Block / Vaal Cyclone [ MELEE MADNESS ] DS / Spectral

Hey Pohx,

just wanted to say thanks for your build. Today I hit level 90 (yay!). It was a really cheap build that worked out extremly well (tanky + good dps). Gonna start a more late game oriented build with all the currency I made leveling to 90 tho. I didn't really like the damage in 75+ maps anymore but I don't know if thats normal or not since it was the first time in my poe career that I hit a higher level than 81. I also think that a higher lifepool is possible with a different build. Nontheless I really enjoyed playing this build and thanks a lot for answering some of my questions on stream. Really nice build for beginners / low budget / solo players like me.
Just started leveling a ranger for this build. Looks awesome. Was thinking how a BoR would work with this build since i have one laying arround i might aswell use.
"
Jugles wrote:
Just started leveling a ranger for this build. Looks awesome. Was thinking how a BoR would work with this build since i have one laying arround i might aswell use.

Many would argue it's Best in slot, I don't agree however, you'll lose effective HP, Chaos res, possibly int on your helm & your effective 4 Link For Vaal Cyclone or Spectral

That being said, it's not a bad item at all you still gain a decent life value, + block + 7 Link with blind and the flat 10-20 Phys
Hi, i like a lot your build, i am making my own versión with maraunder, but for leveling i noticed i must run magic blood so i dont use mana pots every 3 seconds, based on that how are you able to sustain MoM? few months ago i did an EK MoM scion and it neded E.B plus mana nods and an energy shield, so i dont get at all how you run it, the only thing i can conclude is that the mana from 2% mana leech from gloves is insane.Is is true? Cant wait for the explanation of the MoM on your guide.

Ty for streams and sorry for my english, always learning :3
Hello, I have a question :)

You've linked CwDT with Smoke mine, and I've tried it too, but it doesn't seem to go off. Any idea? :)
"
uhlern wrote:
Hello, I have a question :)

You've linked CwDT with Smoke mine, and I've tried it too, but it doesn't seem to go off. Any idea? :)

Check the level of the smoke mine, it's not used for CWDT, it's just there because of an open socket
"
SuperToro wrote:
Hi, i like a lot your build, i am making my own versión with maraunder, but for leveling i noticed i must run magic blood so i dont use mana pots every 3 seconds, based on that how are you able to sustain MoM? few months ago i did an EK MoM scion and it neded E.B plus mana nods and an energy shield, so i dont get at all how you run it, the only thing i can conclude is that the mana from 2% mana leech from gloves is insane.Is is true? Cant wait for the explanation of the MoM on your guide.

Ty for streams and sorry for my english, always learning :3

This vid should sum it up a bit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqeg2Rq3b9I&list=UUgv2_w0HveLN_JgFGTqwmTw
Last edited by Pohx on Apr 13, 2014, 10:21:08 PM
Hi there! Now trying to play that guide and what i can say that's pretty awesome, lvl 56 invasion. But i have few question...
1) about blood mahic and 5 link, i have 110 hp/s but my double strike cost about 90 so its hard ro use playing 4 link (without meele splash) whant to know what lvl will be enought to run 5 link
2) About vaal cyclone, with 2 auras on i have only 24 mana left ofcourse i use reduced mana cost, so when i whant to use vaal need to turn off hatred or grace, maybe you have some option for taking reduce mana reserve and than respect it... just dont know vaal cost me 72 for now blind-LGH-ID
3)on mirecless my resits now about 50 in act one, is it good idea to pick some resits node or smthing, or just wait when i take them in marauder tree
4) here is my build for now http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4EsQUtBu4ILhjbGY4aVRrbG60hYCP2JJ0l3zboOJY6sz3iQKBHfkjuSn1MYFPfVvpY21pIW69gS2EhYlpjF2SjZU1noG5pdO108Xiueu99dYTZhO-HdpVml3Cbg5uNnrmrxayvr6K3F7fTvqfAD8S40k3TftRS1fjXy90N7YPuDu_w_MX-ug==
and i whant to know whan its right time to pick wicked blade=)
5) really waiting unique section)

Thank you for nice guide and cool streams=)

Just got that sword note high dmg role but AS is well just god damn high, its like making a mince from mobs =)
Hi Pohx, i love your build i'm currently lvl 76 with this build and its working fine.

I have a question about your life flask, why are you using Hallowed instead of Sanctified?
The answer is because Hallowed give more health than Sanctified. Sanctified just are quicker. Since you're going with Seething/Bubbling, thus, instant health, the speed doesn't really matter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info