[INV/HC] Pohx's 1H Eva / Arm / Block / Spell Block / Vaal Cyclone [ MELEE MADNESS ] DS / Spectral

"
Kyofo wrote:
Under the leveling tab, you don't mention Docks in act 3, is it not as good anymore or is it still viable.

I personally don't like docks, it's just my opinion though
If you were to go Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics would it be a wiser option just to dedicate to evasion and worry less about armor? Or would picking up the 3 armor nodes in the duelist tree for a 52% increase be a good enough way to counter the downside of Acrobatics? I plan on going for it on my duelist but I'm not sure how (or when) I should go about it. Just about to enter Merc. Great stream btw.
Last edited by DervishV2 on Apr 3, 2014, 8:30:01 AM
Hey, Im in some dire need of help im pretty bad at theory crafting on PoE but im lvl 83 on invasion and i tried doing your build but im struggling really hard. I just respecced from using a BoR and getting max block with IR to your build and i seem to be getting shit on now really hard actually. Here is my build its pretty much the same as yours so i dont know what im doing wrong. http://poeurl.com/yKxiLtP and my gear is very similar to yours so im completely lost in to why im getting hit insanely hard and why im getting wrecked so fast.
Here is my gear:

here are my stats:
Defence: with Determination + Hatred

Offence: with Determination + Hatred
Last edited by celeez on Apr 3, 2014, 10:22:48 AM
Hey Pohx,

I'm brand new to Path of Exile... like, first or second week... I stumbled upon your build and was very impressed, I love the vaal cyclone video!

I was hoping you could help me adapt my build to double strike/cyclone/spectral throw, the problem is Im a shadow... just love the voice/comments he makes everywhere!

I had already been trying to adapt a duelist build to the shadow, this is my current tree at lvl 30

"

I know I have to save some refund points to get out of sentinel/iron reflexes

I also wanted to avoid the shield block passives like tetsudo so Im not worried about not entering the ranger area, but I was wondering if any of the shadow stuff is worth taking, the mana regen node 1 point away, the mana leech right above it, the evasion/es circle that leads to nullification? Theres also the shadow life/damage sword wheel and all of the crit damage

Any help would be much appreciated! This game is way more complex than it seems at first glance

Last edited by WNxOmnicide on Apr 3, 2014, 11:16:40 AM
"
If you were to go Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics would it be a wiser option just to dedicate to evasion and worry less about armor? Or would picking up the 3 armor nodes in the duelist tree for a 52% increase be a good enough way to counter the downside of Acrobatics? I plan on going for it on my duelist but I'm not sure how (or when) I should go about it. Just about to enter Merc. Great stream btw.

I haven't put much thought into scro, but you would want a solid 7k+ armor if you were going to do it ( After acro )
Wurm's Molt is enough to support Blood Magic, so no mana problems while leveling. Loving that I have 5.05 APS with multistrike at level 44.
"
techleash wrote:
Wurm's Molt is enough to support Blood Magic, so no mana problems while leveling. Loving that I have 5.05 APS with multistrike at level 44.

Everyone seems to handle mana differently, many players have told me they're unable to cope with just wurms xD
"
WNxOmnicide wrote:
Hey Pohx,

I'm brand new to Path of Exile... like, first or second week... I stumbled upon your build and was very impressed, I love the vaal cyclone video!

I was hoping you could help me adapt my build to double strike/cyclone/spectral throw, the problem is Im a shadow... just love the voice/comments he makes everywhere!

I had already been trying to adapt a duelist build to the shadow, this is my current tree at lvl 30

"

I know I have to save some refund points to get out of sentinel/iron reflexes

I also wanted to avoid the shield block passives like tetsudo so Im not worried about not entering the ranger area, but I was wondering if any of the shadow stuff is worth taking, the mana regen node 1 point away, the mana leech right above it, the evasion/es circle that leads to nullification? Theres also the shadow life/damage sword wheel and all of the crit damage

Any help would be much appreciated! This game is way more complex than it seems at first glance

The leech is definitely worth taking until you can skill out of it when you get it on gear, as for a melee if you're playing a shield user and you have adjacent shield nodes, you pretty much have to grab them >:(
hey its Nitrixz, i messaged u to make a build for me for invasion
shadow claw reaver, 1H+shield
TYVM
Tried out your build for a fun char on invasion and I'm loving it. Didn'T touch my main since rerolling. I still got some problems handling Voidbearers, guess I'll pick up the +1max fire resi node soon.

Stats so far with hatred + determination:

Sitting at around 4.7k dps with frenzy charges up.

Gear

Think I'll never spec out of Primal Spirit... this lack of intelligence :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info