[1-2.0] CoC Sci/Sha/Ran/Due with Block - Song of Ice and Fire. Cheap. Fun. Nerfed

imo ungil's gauche isn't really worth it at lvl 55+, for a few C you can get a knife with better crit chance and attack speed

or is it still worth it because the global chance applies to spells too?
Last edited by ishmael_ on Sep 10, 2014, 8:58:01 AM
i think op need them for the block% the most.

that's why the build has its cell reached early.

i think transfer to crit dagger+shield might help?
"
Martox29A wrote:

Only one question: have you tried experimenting a little with three dragons?

it may be a fitting replacement for your Goldrim.

No.
May be.

"
ishmael_ wrote:
imo ungil's gauche isn't really worth it at lvl 55+, for a few C you can get a knife with better crit chance and attack speed

or is it still worth it because the global chance applies to spells too?
"
hcoo wrote:
i think op need them for the block% the most.

that's why the build has its cell reached early.

i think transfer to crit dagger+shield might help?

Right, it's for block%. It was the easiest way to cap block chance with ST CoC in 1.0-1.1.

It's still the easiest way, but I find 1.2 tree much more flexible.

On the previous page I posted my current Rampage tree and gear. I'm using a rare dagger and a shield.

Global crit chance applies to everything. I don't think I deal much more damage with my current rare dagger, it was the shield I wanted the most.
Last edited by SunnyRay on Sep 10, 2014, 10:44:13 AM
Does a +1 to gem tabula rasa increase the dps output by alot? Worth getting it?

"
Schizo87 wrote:
Does a +1 to gem tabula rasa increase the dps output by alot? Worth getting it?

I believe so. Similar dps increase as for most self-cast 6L spells.
Isnt there rlly a better 6th gem than conc effect? What about Attack speed to spam the shit out of crits. Or other things?
"
Raikudou wrote:
Isnt there rlly a better 6th gem than conc effect? What about Attack speed to spam the shit out of crits. Or other things?

Arc is the strongest contender. Faster attacks is nowhere close because it's "increased".
With Arc, would you drop EE?
"
Miská wrote:
With Arc, would you drop EE?

Don't know. That's a level of theorycrafting I can't do.
EE will probably reduce Arc damage, but increase arctic breath and fireball damage.
Arc is here mostly for shocks. If shocks are still reliable with EE, I'd keep it.
"
SunnyRay wrote:
Arc is here mostly for shocks. If shocks are still reliable with EE, I'd keep it.

If Arc is used only to shock then why not just use three dragons? You can get the best of all worlds: a safe lighting-fire-cold EE rotation, shock, burn and concentrated effect for 70% extra damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info