[1-2.0] CoC Sci/Sha/Ran/Due with Block - Song of Ice and Fire. Cheap. Fun. Nerfed

carcas jack totally is not worth it 12% increase area damage for how much it costs? better off getting lightning coil since physical spells are the biggest weakness for this build?
"
newaveprO wrote:
Can we play this build with ES stuff ?

Probably. With ES stuff either don't take Acrobatics or play EB-MoM.

"
Daakutenshi wrote:
i have a probleme with ES gear, i only have HALF of what im suppose to have (i have a carcass, suppose to have 240 ES, i have 120 IG :S)

still trying to figure out what is it

Read Acrobatics keystone description.

"
mayainverse wrote:
carcas jack totally is not worth it 12% increase area damage for how much it costs? better off getting lightning coil since physical spells are the biggest weakness for this build?

Carcass is not only area damage. It's up to you.
I use Lightning Coil and like it, but gearing with it is harder because of resists.
build is awesome, but some reason only on this character I get the flatline latency :(

using a tabula, got ball lightning,fireball and arctic breath, gonna test if its one of these skills that causing me to flatline.

k, done a bit of testing, seems like arctic breath causing me to flatline, so sad, it is such awesome slow against the beyond mob
Dayman.
Last edited by popske on Sep 17, 2014, 6:19:43 AM
Ice Spear ???

And btw, the Carcass IS CHEAP

bought one for 10 C

use about 15 jewel to 6S it

use about 75 to 5L it

i don'T tuch it anymore :D

BTW i use 23 chrome to get GGGBB :D
how much damage does a +1 level to gem tabula rasa adds compared to a normal one?
i was wondering if it is a decent dps boost
"
Daakutenshi wrote:
And btw, the Carcass IS CHEAP

Getting lucky doesn't make it cheap :P

"
Trucilent wrote:
how much damage does a +1 level to gem tabula rasa adds compared to a normal one?
i was wondering if it is a decent dps boost

Similar to any spellcaster setup. Approx 10-15% more damage with high level gems, more with lower.
Last edited by SunnyRay on Sep 19, 2014, 2:59:52 PM
Having some mana issues. Mana pool is so small I can only run Clarity at around lvl 5 which gives me not enough regen to cast it smoothly. Should I try to get some from rings or just get the Mana Flows points down by Acceleration?

Also, I originally had 2 CwDT setups, a high lvl with Immortal Call, Increased Duration and a curse, and then a low level 3-link one with Enduring Cry and Decoy Totem, but now with the lack of str from tree, I opted to just have a low lvl one with CwDT, EC, IC and ID. That frees up a 4 link, but I have no idea what I should put it in.
Last edited by Exiled_Wanderer on Sep 21, 2014, 5:38:19 PM
another question
how does the shield version do against ele reflect?
i would assume pretty decent with max spellblock/phase acrobatics.
currently running the 2x ungil's version and ele reflect kills me pretty fast
"
Having some mana issues. Mana pool is so small I can only run Clarity at around lvl 5 which gives me not enough regen to cast it smoothly. Should I try to get some from rings or just get the Mana Flows points down by Acceleration?

If you are not high level, just use a blue Elreon's ring or amulet. Atziri's Foible works too. I used the 2nd ammy until Eldrich Battery.

If you are high level... I don't know, you may use one of those too. Since I'm using EB in 1.2, I don't know how it is now without it. Someone else may give a better advice.

"
Trucilent wrote:
another question
how does the shield version do against ele reflect?
i would assume pretty decent with max spellblock/phase acrobatics.
currently running the 2x ungil's version and ele reflect kills me pretty fast

EB/MoM/AA shield version works very well. I was planning to use fireball+flame surge for reflect maps, but I hardly notice reflect even with Arctic Breath. My spell block is only 31% atm. Can't comment on a version without AA.

PS. The Three Dragons rock! I've finally got them, and the damage is a lot better compared to Goldrim. The only thing I don't like is 0% IIR total in my setup, and I miss 41% MS of my old char.
Last edited by SunnyRay on Sep 22, 2014, 4:34:25 PM
I tried out taking the 3 mana nodes down by Acceleration. I can spam ST endlessly now. I also noticed I can take Clarity off and it'll almost be the same, though I don't see a reason not to use it as there isn't really anything that could take it's place anyway.

Suppose you have a decent amount of currency, what do you think is the best variation of this build for endgame stuff? I'm looking to try Atziri sometime soon and I'd like the highest chances of actually beating her.

You mention that Three Dragons is a lot better than Goldrim, but what about Rat's Nest. Would you still use Three Dragons?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info