[1-2.0] CoC Sci/Sha/Ran/Due with Block - Song of Ice and Fire. Cheap. Fun. Nerfed

The parts that say 'Partially outdated' what exactly is outdated in that (especially important imo for the gem setup)
"
Wallwalker22 wrote:
The parts that say 'Partially outdated' what exactly is outdated in that (especially important imo for the gem setup)

Actually, the most outdated part there is the words "partially outdated" :)

Gem setup works alright.
I had an annotation, but seems that was somehow removed. My connection isn't 100% stable, and because of that I usually have a massive ping spike once every hour or so. Unfortunate timing, but I should have waited with doing the map until right after having one so that I'd be "safe" from having it occur during the fight.

I've been thinking about how to get stronger, but not quite sure where to go. The defense can be improved by getting more life or adding spellblock through Stone of Lazhwar/Rainbowstride, while improving the offense seems a little more tricky and would probably require more change.
So, I'm currently level 48.
Most gear I have is the same as you have but my crit chance is still only 36%, is this simply because of the tree crit passives I lack or something else? I am not yet wearing Maligoro's or Rat's Nest.
36% is ok for level 48 without Maligaro's and Rat's Nest.
"
SunnyRay wrote:
36% is ok for level 48 without Maligaro's and Rat's Nest.

Having a lot of trouble doing good damage though. My own Spectral Throw does around 150, and sure the crits do a lot of damage, but they don't proc that often.
Isn't there a way to make leveling easier?
Using Maligor's now, 39.8% critchance. That 3% actually makes a difference.
Will use Rat's Nest as soon as I hit 55 but still a ways off.
Regular damage is low and leveling is slow for now, crits and procs are extremely fun and strong though.

Edit: Why do you choose Concentrated Effect and not Increased Critical Damage or Increased Critical Strikes gem?
I get that 67% stable damage is quite a bit, but since we crit a lot nonetheless isn't it worth it using Crit damage?
Last edited by Wallwalker22 on Sep 28, 2014, 7:57:23 AM
"
Wallwalker22 wrote:
Edit: Why do you choose Concentrated Effect and not Increased Critical Damage or Increased Critical Strikes gem?
I get that 67% stable damage is quite a bit, but since we crit a lot nonetheless isn't it worth it using Crit damage?

Because it's better. Feel free to test or calculate yourself.
The build is great so far just hit 78 yesterday and i'm kinda thinking about switching from Three Dragons to Rat's Nest hat, but i'm not sure if it would be worth it.

My current gear right now:
Gear

Im LvL 85 and can run every Map solo. Even Lvl 75+ Maps with Ele reflect if im carefull. I have a Tabula but its funnier to play with Carcass for me.

My current Gear:
"
Nemumancer wrote:
The build is great so far just hit 78 yesterday and i'm kinda thinking about switching from Three Dragons to Rat's Nest hat, but i'm not sure if it would be worth it.

My dps calc shows, that Rat's nest removal reduces dps by about 20% for my original build and gear.

If we assume that TTD provides constant shock, total dps is 0.8*1.5 = 1.2, which is 20% more than with Rat's Nest. Given that shock is not constant, I think, 10-15% more dps is a reasonable assumption.

For that 10-15% and resists of TTD Rat's Nest offers rarity, movement speed, evasion, more steady damage and some freezes and chills. The choice is yours.
Last edited by SunnyRay on Sep 30, 2014, 7:08:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info