[1-2.0] CoC Sci/Sha/Ran/Due with Block - Song of Ice and Fire. Cheap. Fun. Nerfed

Just wanna say thank you. This build is so much fun.
Skill Tree 2.1 Attempt

This is working for me at the moment, however the Crit. chance is a little reduced.

I'm debating if to include 'Will of Blades' or just ignore it and maybe go for the Nightstalker cluster?
Hi!

It's excellent build!!!

Please upgrade to 2.2 :)

Make me happy
Is there anyone playing this build in 2.2 who could post his skilltree?

Thanks in advance.
2.2 SCION UPDATE (ST-CoC-GMP-AB-FP-IS) 2x Legacy Ungil's Gauche(COLD DAMAGE)

Hello guys, im still using this build as scion but to upgrade it for 2.2 i make some changes.
After ascendancy update it works even better than i suppose to be.

Lets start: Ascendanycs
1. Gladiator
30% block chance added to spell block chance (Allows you to get 100% block chance added to spells with only Stone of lazhwar amulet and Reckless Defence jewel) Now you have free boots slot for Atziri's Step (~60life +16% spell dodge + 30% movement + 600 evasion + 4 dodge attack if good corrupted ones).
3% additional block chance
15% chance to bleeding on hit with attacks
30% more damage if u kill bleeding enemy recently in 4 seconds ago).
The best Ascendancy for this build.

2. Elementalist
30% Increased damage of each type for you have a matching golem (since we use cold damage only and Ice golem its pretty cool damage boost).
4% Reduced elemental damage taken (Combo with 75% resist 75% block spell chance and 26% spell dodge chance) No more ele reflect deaths :)
5% damage penetrates enemy resists
Elemental conflux for 4 sec if u kill rare or unique monster.

Skill tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAAGAl8DHgOHBLEFLQW1CdkMcw2ND6sRLxX2Fr8ajRutHaoe3x9BIFki6iP2JIsk_SaVKgsrCi2oLlMwcTB8M5I31EMTQzFGcUp9S1dLeEz_TZJOKk9WUUdTu1VLWyZbr13yXotfsGBBYN5h4mJaYnljcGVNb55wUnTtdct3B3sUe8N9dX8rf_uBrILkgwmDvYTFhxOHdofWidOMNo19jX6Nv5ARlWabtZyko4qkDLGQsbOzP7fWu-O9Nr6Avqe-vL_VwOPDOsSiykbKSs2YzerTb9N-1orawdtZ3ajd59-Y4YjireOf51To1upi6xTtP-4O8bP8xf5J_rr_3g==

(6 jewell sockets)
*As long as you cant see jewels on skill tree, next to Arbobatics node im using Intuitive leap to get 10% extra attacks dodge.

3 Unique jewels im using:
Intuitive leap
Reckless defence
Conqueror's Longevity

3 no unique jewells slots are for cap resists, some chaos resists, spell damage, what u want since u got 75% and 75% spellblock with only Reckless defence jewel and skill tree.

Gear:

Auras:

Blasphemy-Enfeeble-Temp Chains-Enhance (you can't see the boost from enhance gem)

If u dont have Rat's nest helmet i reccomand buy this helmet for 1c on poe.trade

And make that 4L aura curse combo on it (+1 gems will make huge diffrent when enhance gets 4lvl or even 5 if u got enhance lvl 4 already)
Enhance on 4 lvl gives 24% quality to active gems so ur 20/20 curse will be 20/44 (21/44 on Geofri Crest + 10% increased supported curses effect with quality 20 blasphemy ;oo).

All linked gems are on items, so you can figure out what im using now :)

Okay for today its enough, its still many things left but if u need someting more to know just ask below.

enjoy guys!

Would anybody suggest 2.2+ passive tree for Hardcore Perandus league?

so without LEGACY ungils gauches ofc
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
Last edited by BlackCorsair on Apr 10, 2016, 5:37:49 PM
I don't reccomand this build for any HC lague tbh, even with legacy gauches. Just nah, one shotes are real.
POST A SKILL TREE FOR SHADOW PLSSSSSSSS
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAEV8MjIjNpeXEJJTEPv12Ya0OLxv5RmMNlVLidNh4nBSJpUqCxa_XfIrChEvAx7rYx9BNj2dqmyMYqy0xcLs2-cFtUcGjb8ajdDQ8uFRR16LWyaP-s_pY0MwfOdU5oh_-_DV646NfX8rJP2DvZUuSVGT_CP21or_3gceLghNkqOKEZaxs-4Of8YbrQxzgaz8xaKjBLGVZjOSDY1RdMHzexQDh0MTFfZbr4d2jumVINN-YnlOKuOfZ6CmmS0ffXUABkz_Sn1Ms_66QzEEByBuu-PawY1-g9tQMMSiLlN07c2YVcbbXtNvBS3qYjpYeu91y76nZU1gQb02Y3BHfgAAAAA=
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info