[1-2.0] CoC Sci/Sha/Ran/Due with Block - Song of Ice and Fire. Cheap. Fun. Nerfed

Hey all !!!!

I have play with my friend for the past 2 week. he is Shadow CoC and im Scion.

Scion = more HP, but Shadow = more DMG (or at least faster)

the problem i have is that ether i hit my resist LOW like shit and i use

or i use good jewellery and be able to be ok !

on a other note, anyone have never tought about using Rathpith Globe Titanium Spirit Shield

or even

im wondering if any of them would help me survive Atrizi !!!
"
Raikudou wrote:
How about using a "Divinarius Imperial Skean" ? It has everything this build needs.

Dual-wielding Divinariuses instead of Ungil's Gauches does increase dps substantially: 55% more dps not counting area of effect, according to my dps calculator. Whether it's worth losing block is up to you, my choice is "no".

For a shield version this dagger I was lucky to buy for 1 chaos and craft offers more dps than Divinarius.

"
Daakutenshi wrote:
on a other note, anyone have never tought about using Rathpith Globe Titanium Spirit Shield

or even

im wondering if any of them would help me survive Atrizi !!!

As Exiled_Wanderer proved, spell block on Lazhwar and Rainbowstride is enough to farm normal Atziri. You have to cap resists somehow of course.

I do use Rathpith Globe in Rampage. My tree is "EB/MoM Shield Ranger" tree in the first post. I posted my gear a couple of pages earlier, here is my current setup:

EB/MoM Shield Ranger gear

This variation doesn't exist for Scion, therefore I'm not sure if I should post it in this guide or make another one in Ranger section later.

I wanna hit level 90 before going for Atziri. Facetanking Shrine Piety and most of other map bosses at 88. I believe I will be fine in Apex too.

PS. Freezing voidbearers with tempest shield is fun :)
Last edited by SunnyRay on Oct 9, 2014, 5:24:24 AM
my gear atm is :

Any idea how to improve the gear / resist and surviability
Master craft life on your MF ring.

Get a different belt, yours is essentially a 2-res heavy belt without any other mods useful for this build. Edit: ball lightning... well, now lightning belt makes sense, but I would still use one with high life.

Quality flasks :)

That was unquestionable improvements.

To improve survivability further without spending a lot you'll have to sacrifice something (crit, iir, 6th link, haste). If you get Rainbowstride and Lazhwar, you'll need more defensive stats on rings.
Last edited by SunnyRay on Oct 9, 2014, 5:06:41 PM
How can you play a non resolute technique build without atleast one item with big accuracy boost??
All you lot linking items and i see no items with +accuracy.

I haven't played this build since rampage league started but i used two epic accuracy rings
and my hit chance is still only about 90% at lvl 87 and this is including weathered hunter notable. Yours must be terrible no offence.
Last edited by kompaniet on Oct 9, 2014, 6:09:03 PM
Hey what do you think of changing my

for

which were dropped by atziri.
The spell block chance from my rainbows is 14%, the dodge chance would be 15%, but i would get a huge life boost.
Is there any difference between spell block and spell dodge?
Last edited by Lucr4in on Oct 9, 2014, 10:20:52 PM
kompaniet

I'm patiently waiting for Vagan to sell me his dagger. My problem with accuracy is that it's a suffix, and I've already sacrificed a suffix for mana regen, hard to fit in another one because of resists. Running 82% chance to hit, it's pretty terrible.

Edit: Actually... why wait if you can buy it :)

No more accuracy problems.

Lucr4in

"
SunnyRay wrote:
Boots. Uniques to choose from are Rainbowstride (the best choice if you also use Stone of Lazhwar) and Atziri's Step (better with a rare amulet). Additional info. More numbers.
Last edited by SunnyRay on Oct 10, 2014, 6:11:38 AM
"
Lucr4in wrote:

Is there any difference between spell block and spell dodge?

They accomplish the same thing but i seem to recall there are some differences under the hood.

SunnyraY: I didn't mean only you. I meant most players here in general. Maybe i just overrate accuracy rating.
Last edited by kompaniet on Oct 10, 2014, 7:50:24 AM
If I wanted to have accuracy on my rings, I'd have to buy very expensive rings or craft them myself which is also very expensive. There simply weren't any rings that had the stats I needed and accuracy on top of that. Except 1 sapphire ring, but that guy hadn't been online for 5 days and with no way of knowing if/when he'd be back, I ended up getting a diamond ring.
"
kompaniet wrote:
Maybe i just overrate accuracy rating.

It's important, but can be substituted.

Weapon crit chance accomplishes the same thing. Non-crit hits are the same as missed hits for CoC builds.

TrueCritChance = CritChance * (HitChance ^ 2)

You get TrueCritChance = 40% with any of these:

44.3 crit, 95 hit [44.3 * 0.95 * 0.95]
49.4 crit, 90 hit
55.4 crit, 85 hit
62.5 crit, 80 hit

We can also add APS to the equation to get the most relevant stat:

CritsPerSecond = APS * CritChance * (HitChance ^ 2)

PS.

Given my 82% chance to hit and not taking passives into account, these weapons offer:

Rune Scratch CritsPerSecond*100 = 1.94 * 8.06 * 0.82 * 0.82 = 10.51
Blood Gutter CritsPerSecond*100 = 1.61 * 8.77 * 1.00 * 1.00 = 14.12 - 34% more DPS.

With Ungil's there is no such freedom in weapon choice though.
Last edited by SunnyRay on Oct 10, 2014, 8:54:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info