[1-2.0] CoC Sci/Sha/Ran/Due with Block - Song of Ice and Fire. Cheap. Fun. Nerfed

Thats my DPS at the moment.

I also like to call this build "Dead Wave" because everything is dead after a wave of Ice and Fire. Sometimes i dont even notice that i have killed the Map Boss because he dies so fast with his allies. I can kill Dominus first form in like 1-2 seconds (instand if im lucky with crits) and second form in like 3-4 Seconds (1-2 if im lucky with crits).

Killed Atziri at 89 with EB/MoM build variation.

This is my first Atziri kill, I'm terrible at that, but finished without deaths nonetheless. Ate a couple of flameblasts along the way.
Does the "Critical Strike Multiplier" actually helps elemental damage of this build?
"
DanyStormborn wrote:
Does the "Critical Strike Multiplier" actually helps elemental damage of this build?

Yep, it affects spells, and our spell crit chance is high enough.
Just make sure it's global, not some "crit multi with daggers" node.

Killed Atziri 3 more times. Died twice. What do I do next?..
Last edited by SunnyRay on Oct 11, 2014, 2:24:02 PM
I'm really interested in staying this build, gonna be my first CoC build. I'm just wondering, what are the pros and cons of stating shadow compared to scion?

Thanks!
"
Rxby wrote:
I'm really interested in staying this build, gonna be my first CoC build. I'm just wondering, what are the pros and cons of stating shadow compared to scion?

Thanks!

If you start as shadow it will be harder to reach ee keystone. I think that's about it.
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Rxby wrote:

Thanks!

If you start as shadow it will be harder to reach ee keystone. I think that's about it.

That's it more or less.

Scion offers more natural progression, early EE and mana nodes.

In endgame (80s) Shadow offers slightly more damage thanks to better starting passives. Also, Shadow can be respecced to shield variation.
Awesome build :D
I have a very simple question though. Will herald of ice + EE cause the enemy to have a permanent +25% to cold resist? I'm planning to use herald of ice, but not sure about the interaction.
Thanks
Hello,just dropped by to thank you for the build!I did the close to original scion version of it,just killed atziri with it today.After a few tries,i managed to get the kill using enfeeble instead of assasins mark,since i was getting oneshotted at the split phase too much before that.

Last edited by Scarmad on Oct 13, 2014, 9:22:16 AM
"
eigerandra wrote:
I have a very simple question though. Will herald of ice + EE cause the enemy to have a permanent +25% to cold resist? I'm planning to use herald of ice, but not sure about the interaction.
Thanks
It will.

Using harald of ice with EE and arctic breath isn't worth it.
Dropping EE for herald of ice isn't worth it.
Using herald of ice in case you don't use EE for some other reason is worth it.
Can't say for sure if using herald of ice with EE in case you don't use arctic breath is worth it.
Last edited by SunnyRay on Oct 13, 2014, 10:45:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info