[1-2.0] CoC Sci/Sha/Ran/Due with Block - Song of Ice and Fire. Cheap. Fun. Nerfed

"
Daakutenshi wrote:
On the last note, did someone know what kind of jewel (uniq if exist) that increased the crit by a lot, im at 70.4 % ATM and trying to reach 75.... but Rat's nest (75% crit) and maligaro (35% crit) are already at they max...

Added Palace suicide mission vid.

Corrupted map with -max res, elemental reflect, half regen, temp chains, damage as fire, shocking ground, demons, chain, and Ambush mod.

Plus another Atziri run, much easier with 6L. Do I have a chance at uber?..

Decided to use Lightning Coil, it's too good. Rat's Nest. 2 purities.
Specced to 6 power charges and use PCoC as 6th gem. Currently at 80% crit chance with 100% hit chance, that's insane.
MoM with 379 unreserved mana. Wierd, but I like this setup.
Last edited by SunnyRay on Oct 19, 2014, 4:09:08 PM
Is it possible to get max spell block with this build?
"
BakedZnake wrote:
Is it possible to get max spell block with this build?

Yes with Rathpith variation, but probably without max attack block.

No with Ungil's variation (60% spell block max). Can be capped with Rumi's Concoction, but I don't think that's what you ask.
Possibly silly question regarding the dagger with "hits can't be evaded" in the ranger eb/mom build:
Does the hits can't be evaded property also mean you can't dodge your reflected attacks? Does this cause any issues with phys or ele reflect? Do you rely on block to prevent reflect problems? Thanks for any explanations you can provide!
"
diffusivity wrote:
Possibly silly question regarding the dagger with "hits can't be evaded" in the ranger eb/mom build:
Does the hits can't be evaded property also mean you can't dodge your reflected attacks? Does this cause any issues with phys or ele reflect? Do you rely on block to prevent reflect problems? Thanks for any explanations you can provide!

"Hits Can't Be Evaded" will cause you to not evade every hit coming back at you from reflect - it's the same as how Lioneyes builds used to rip to phys reflect.

You can still block the hits though ofc.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
diffusivity wrote:

You can't evade reflected attacks. You can still dodge or block reflected attacks.

This is correct, but doesn't affect this build at all.

With CoC build attacks deal very low damage. Spells deal damage and are reflected, but spells can't be evaded no matter Vagan's dagger or not. Reflected spells can still be dodged or blocked.
Last edited by SunnyRay on Oct 22, 2014, 2:50:10 PM
I got very lucky and got this for just 20 Chaos:

Can someone help me to convert this Tree to a Shield/Dagger version for Atziri runs please? Does it even work with Shadow?

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAAYDHgW1BfkGIwqbFSAV9ha_HcofQSP2JP0mlSjbKgsqTSzpMHEwfDIBNJM1kjY9OkI6sz8nRXxKyEtXS3hNkk4qUUdRTFVLW69d8mHiYnlirGNwZ6BsjG1sbqpvnnBScNV3B3jrfVt9dX8rgwmHE4nTjAuMNo19jb-QCpcGl5ebJpyknaqsR7IZtDi1SLXytkG5fLvjvqfA48SiykrLvc96037UI9aK2L3dDd2o3-_lGeaB5wrnVOd06NbrFOyw73rv4_Gz8-r79fzF_rr_3g==
Last edited by Raikudou on Oct 25, 2014, 6:58:59 PM
"
Raikudou wrote:
I got very lucky and got this for just 20 Chaos:

Can someone help me to convert this Tree to a Shield/Dagger version for Atziri runs please? Does it even work with Shadow?

For EB/MoM variation Shadow tree is similar to Ranger's, the only difference is 5 spell/ele nodes instead of 5 life/eva nodes. Minus flask nodes and one more node because of lower level.

104 points EB/MoM Shadow tree.

Must have Rainbowstride and Stone of Lazhwar, mana regen on both rings, 65 Str on belt for level 20 reduced mana (35 if you take a passive), Vagan's dagger to drop accuracy nodes and gear. Capping resists is much more difficult/expensive, you'll have to calculate them. Respec is very expensive too. Do you have 5+ exalted to cover these?

AFAIK, nobody tried a shield variation without EB/MoM, you may be the first. Something like this. Crit chance is pretty low though, also not enough Int and Str.

Have you tried Atziri with your current build? Rainbowstride and Stone of Lazhwar should be enough provided you are able to manually avoid hits.
Hello,there are too many pages to read them all, but im wondering if have you tried to use Arc as 6th link and how does it works. I think it is a good idea if you use EE.
Note: I haven't tried this build yet but it looks so awesome im gonna try it as soon as i can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info