[1-2.0] CoC Sci/Sha/Ran/Due with Block - Song of Ice and Fire. Cheap. Fun. Nerfed

Hey, I've been playing this build in new leauge and i have to say it's really fun to play. I feel like I'm some super saiyan once those fireballs and ice shards start shooting out :)

This is my current gear at lvl 73:

Since I don't have Rat's nest I'm using three dragons mask and It works out pretty good. Shock from the mask really helps out. Also, I'm using Ice spear instead AB (mainly because of the visual effect, I want to keep my eyesight). Here is my skill tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAAYDHgW1BfkGIwhnCpsV9ha_GDwfQSLqI_YknST9JpUqCy2oMHEwfDSTNZI2PTpCQYdKfUt4TZJOKlFHVUtbr2HiYlpieWNwZ6BsjG1sb55wUncHeOt9dX8rgwmHE4d2idOMNo19jb-QCpM6lwabJpu1nKSdqqc0sZC1SLZBtz631rvjvSe-p8CcwzrEospK037UI9aK2L3bWd0N3ajjhOcK51TndOjW6xTveu_j8-r56PzF_gr-ug==

I've made few tweaks, cuz I needed int and I took some more mana nodes along with int and str nodes. I think I'll skip EE because I'll play with some friends that have Hatred (fuckers)

I'm just wondering what to use for single target? I see many people use Cold Snap. Are there any other solutions? Every suggestions is welcome.

Thanks for sharing this awesome build!
"
Martox29A wrote:
"
SunnyRay wrote:
Arc is here mostly for shocks. If shocks are still reliable with EE, I'd keep it.

If Arc is used only to shock then why not just use three dragons? You can get the best of all worlds: a safe lighting-fire-cold EE rotation, shock, burn and concentrated effect for 70% extra damage.

Five reasons to not use the three dragons:

15% increased Attack Speed
(60 to 75)% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
150% increased Evasion Rating
(20 to 25)% increased Rarity of Items found
10% increased Movement Speed

:)

If they are not enough for you, use the three dragons, that's not a bad idea at all.

"
ubojitaKita wrote:
I'm just wondering what to use for single target? I see many people use Cold Snap. Are there any other solutions? Every suggestions is welcome.

I used Cold Snap with culling strike and IIR. It's not for single target.
I don't think any 4L can be significantly better than our main skill even for single target.
I just spam ST, 5-10k single target dps is not that bad. It can be frustrating to not deal any damage for 5 seconds, but then you unleash spells and kill pretty fast.
Also, sometimes you can lure singles to nearby packs.
how is this build for farming dominos or for doing atziri(norm/uber) on an hc league? my first one died to stupidity but when I did play packs of mobs basically instantly died but on single target I suffered greatly on kill speeds especially on small bodied targets where only 1 or even 2 st can hit at a time. Looking for a decent cheap build that can farm atziri on beyond
"
SunnyRay wrote:
15% increased Attack Speed
(60 to 75)% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
150% increased Evasion Rating
(20 to 25)% increased Rarity of Items found
10% increased Movement Speed

:)

If they are not enough for you, use the three dragons, that's not a bad idea at all.

The damage upgrade Three Dragons provides, compared to rat's nest, is so huge it blows away all these reasons. Not to mention the thing is dirty cheap compared to rat's nest. Unless of course you're stacking IIR in all your gear for a MF setup, and are willing to give up a significant amount of killspeed for more IIR.
Last edited by Martox29A on Sep 15, 2014, 5:24:30 AM
"
Martox29A wrote:
The damage upgrade Three Dragons provides, compared to rat's nest, is so huge it blows away all these reasons. Not to mention the thing is dirty cheap compared to rat's nest. Unless of course you're stacking IIR in all your gear for a MF setup, and are willing to give up a significant amount of killspeed for more IIR.

Hmm, now I wanna try it.
In particular, because capping resists with Lightning Coil, Rat's nest and Maligaro's while stacking mana regen is too difficult.

"
mayainverse wrote:
how is this build for farming dominos or for doing atziri(norm/uber) on an hc league? my first one died to stupidity but when I did play packs of mobs basically instantly died but on single target I suffered greatly on kill speeds especially on small bodied targets where only 1 or even 2 st can hit at a time. Looking for a decent cheap build that can farm atziri on beyond

Dominus - 3 minutes/run, low MF.
Atziri - no successful kills yet.
after testing a lot this weekend, here my share of stuff.

As for weapon : i haven't found anything close to
IT realy a good weapon. We could swap for dps for :
but lack block.

second, i have change my chest. 6L Tabula is sweet, it gave NOTHING.

instead i have
witch atm realy pay off.

Meanwhile i have update my flask AND IT SAVE MY LIVE !!!! we do a Vorinci daily and he ask to kill 1 guy and let all other alive, on the 6 there we where only 2 who could dps ST. and it was a pain. The boss was a meatbag, and other mob where hitting like a truck.

no probleme get 2 X
AND IN CASE
and GG, the flask can be spam if your doing right you will win easily.

on last note,
these add and add a lot of punch.

im still trying to break the 75 % of crit whitout the use of anything. but for that i need better helm, glove and suck !

meanwhile, is the perfect build for a lot of stuff.... but people have a lot of frame drop with me ^^

P.S. i had a map yesterday with fracture. Found a chest that spawn a lot of squeleton and 3 totem that add other invincibility. It took me 5 min to realise it. on one side of the screen i had like million of mob, on the other screen im alone casting like a maniac to try to keep the flow of mob jam XD THAT was hilarious (i imagine Gandalf Alone again the whole world again him :D YOU SHAL NOT PASS !!!!)

"
SunnyRay wrote:
"
Martox29A wrote:

Hmm, now I wanna try it.
In particular, because capping resists with Lightning Coil, Rat's nest and Maligaro's while stacking mana regen is too difficult.

"
mayainverse wrote:

Dominus - 3 minutes/run, low MF.
Atziri - no successful kills yet.

how many times have you tried?
"
mayainverse wrote:
how many times have you tried?

Zero. I wasn't playing this build in 1.1. Recorded some map videos, and that's it.
Leveling MoM version in Rampage, not ready to try Atziri yet.
Other people tried and failed, but not many times.
Can we play this build with ES stuff ?
i have a probleme with ES gear, i only have HALF of what im suppose to have (i have a carcass, suppose to have 240 ES, i have 120 IG :S)

still trying to figure out what is it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info