[1-2.0] CoC Sci/Sha/Ran/Due with Block - Song of Ice and Fire. Cheap. Fun. Nerfed

How about "The Three Dragons Golden Mask" for more DMG? I mean ur Fire DMG can shock (that means 50% more dmg) and ice dmg can ignite wich is also more dmg.
How about bino's knife instead of ungil knife??
Would it be possible to post a general passive tree progression for leveling? This is what I have right now:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAx4GIwhnFr8YPB9BIuomlSj6KgstqDY9S1dVS13yYeJtbG-ecFJw1XcHgseDCYcTidOMC4w2kzqYrZu1nKSxkLVIt9a5fL0nwOPDOspK21nndOjW7LDxs_Pq-eg=

But now I'm a bit lost. Should I rush to Twin Terrors and Dervish? Or rather go for Acrobatics and Ondar's Guile? I'm already using the CoC setup and it works just fine.
"
Daakutenshi wrote:
should i use any of these :

Don't think so. Daresso's dodge is nice, but 6Ling it?!

"
Raikudou wrote:
How about "The Three Dragons Golden Mask" for more DMG? I mean ur Fire DMG can shock (that means 50% more dmg) and ice dmg can ignite wich is also more dmg.

Good for dps if dps is what you want. Never tried it myself.

"
tkfkdgoyo wrote:
How about bino's knife instead of ungil knife??

It costs much more than all basic gear for this build altogether.
I think it is good, but you lose max block, and there are better builds for Bino.
For this build Bino will offer dps close to this cheap dagger I use:

"
joostg wrote:
Would it be possible to post a general passive tree progression for leveling? This is what I have right now:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAx4GIwhnFr8YPB9BIuomlSj6KgstqDY9S1dVS13yYeJtbG-ecFJw1XcHgseDCYcTidOMC4w2kzqYrZu1nKSxkLVIt9a5fL0nwOPDOspK21nndOjW7LDxs_Pq-eg=

But now I'm a bit lost. Should I rush to Twin Terrors and Dervish? Or rather go for Acrobatics and Ondar's Guile? I'm already using the CoC setup and it works just fine.

May be later.
General advice: don't rush anywhere, get what's nearby. Blood drinker cluster, then Phase Acro, then Ondar's, Heartseeker and Herbalism in any order etc.
Take +30 str/int nodes if you can't level gems without them.
Last edited by SunnyRay on Sep 8, 2014, 5:09:43 PM
I'm ready to share a variation of this build I use in Rampage. Currently level 80, gems level 17.
Finally I'm sure that it works.
EB/MoM/AA, Coil, Acrobatics, block, spell block: almost all cool defensive stuff available.

Double Weaver fight video. This is something I could hardly survive with the original build.

Current skill tree.

One of possible final trees (max block). Another one.

Current gear

Amethysts are a swap for this fight. Not sure if changing a ring made it better or worse.
Don't mind some gems, I level them.

Total currency spent: about 3 ex plus some alchs and chroms on crafting.

Future upgrade: Rathpith Globe.

Herald of Ice is in question, was it better to leave more unreserved mana?
Should I have used mana or hybrid flask?
Last edited by SunnyRay on Sep 9, 2014, 6:38:26 PM
Whats the reason to keep ST at lv5? The mana cost only increases now from 10->11 or am i missing something?
"
Nemumancer wrote:
Whats the reason to keep ST at lv5? The mana cost only increases now from 10->11 or am i missing something?

10? ST level 1 cost is 7.

There is no reason to level it since it only affects attack damage and do nothing to spells we deal 99% of damage with.

No reason to level, no reason to not level :)
I meant from lv10 to lv11 on the gem the manacost goes up (from 7->8mp per attack).
Just kinda thought it was strange since its still essentially a free dmg upgrade.
I don't know current ST cost progression.

It's a free almost 0 dmg upgrade for almost 0 cost :)
I like this new tree and i generally like your theorycrafting, thanks for sharing!

Only one question: have you tried experimenting a little with three dragons?

Trading freeze for shock is a big deal in terms of damage, and since the thing has 30 all res it may be a fitting replacement for your Goldrim.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info