[1-2.0] CoC Sci/Sha/Ran/Due with Block - Song of Ice and Fire. Cheap. Fun. Nerfed

So is arctic breath for sure the better choice over ice spear?
"
One simple question: is critical strike multiplier that important? Does that affect the damage done by spells or just the ST?

It affects spell damage. How much, see "DPS calculation" section, exact values there are for 1.1, but it's similar in 1.2.
Is this build capable of doing Atziri and Uber Atziri?
Atziri - may be, but never done.
Uber - no.

May be some of the variations (Shield MoM?) are capable of this, may be one just need good life rolls on gear and mechanical skills.

Added this to the guide as "-", because this question is very frequently asked.
Last edited by SunnyRay on Sep 4, 2014, 5:25:31 AM
"
hanchals wrote:
So is arctic breath for sure the better choice over ice spear?

If you use concentrated effect of course. If not then they should be pretty equal.
Another question. Near top there are some nodes with increase critical strike chance with daggers (2 points from coldhearted calculation). They add like 120% more chance to get a critical. I think i try that and maybe respecc later.
What do you guys think about that cluster? And just near them there are 2 more clusters (life and critical chance with spells).
"
Another question. Near top there are some nodes with increase critical strike chance with daggers (2 points from coldhearted calculation). They add like 120% more chance to get a critical. I think i try that and maybe respecc later.
What do you guys think about that cluster? And just near them there are 2 more clusters (life and critical chance with spells).

I don't like it because it's straight up worse than Twin Terrors, and taking both results in lower defences than I feel comfortable with. What are you going to sacrifice to get those clusters?

Right now I have that cluster on my rampage level 73 ranger, though, but that's because I'm trying shield+EB version. That's experimental, and result will probably be worse than with dual Ungil's, may decide to respec eventually.
Last edited by SunnyRay on Sep 5, 2014, 5:38:28 AM
I gave up some health nodes near bravado and bravado itself. I did that because now im farming dominus and i feel i lack some critical chance against single target (45%, without rat s net and maligaro gloves - and without those dagger nodes). That s why i feel i need to take that cluster and just respec after i get those uniques.
Ok, if Dominus don't kill you without that extra life and block, that's fine.
Hello, as i mention earlier, im looking to improve my gear / GEM setup. Anyone could help me im rdy to listen to all AND i have mostly all gem wating for me to do something

what im looking is MORE CRIT and MORE DODGE,

should i use any of these :

thanks for all help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info