[1-2.0] CoC Sci/Sha/Ran/Due with Block - Song of Ice and Fire. Cheap. Fun. Nerfed

Ok guys it was hard but ive made it. Thats my updated gear now.

I buyed Boots for 1c with more resists, new Gloves from Dominus (much better and much lucky :P), good Helmet for only 1c and a new Amulet with more life. Now im going to make my Chest a 5l (6l if possible :o). I never played a build so strong, if i would crit enaugh-->Everything almost 1shot lol

Edit: I think that we are all gonna need insane good Rings and Amulet for Max resists. Thats the only problem with this build.

Edit2: The drop of my life, can buy instand rats nest and maligaros now :3
Last edited by mustiii361 on Mar 22, 2014, 4:24:33 AM
I think I've decided to get the defensive nodes first. and then Twin Terrors when I get of level for it. I'll probably wait till a higher level to try and finish clearing merciless.
Last edited by Simplexity99 on Mar 22, 2014, 5:13:26 AM
What do you guys think about that tree?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAF4EfgV9BbUF-QguDkgRlhXwFr8X2BmOGdUkPCT9JpUwcTB8MgEzDDZ7OkI6WEk7SVFLeFFHVUtW6lptXfJe-mHiYetirGNDbXtwUnBWcNV6U311fyuHGYfbiEKMNo19jb-P-pAblwaaE5smm42dY52jnaqfJ6OKpLGnXKp_qriyGbQ4tKO1SLvjwFHBxcSixqLPetA5037UI9UA1U_Witad29TdqN533vbjhOUZ5Y7nVOd06NbrFOwY7YPyHfPq-_X8q_66_5P_3g==

Could use Dagger and Shield. Saw a player ingame he had 86% crit with this and his gear+enaugh dmg AND he was tanky.
Spoiler

Build is insane, and insane at dropping my fps.

Anyone starting out with this build do note, you won't see much of a result early on. You need to get your crit chance up there, and your coc needs to be up there also. No point trying the build if both are fairly low.

To compensate you can either level another ST up and swap to the level 4 later on. It's what I did and had no issues.
Whirling blades for mobility (throw some ST's out and whirl backwards away from the pack whilst they hit again on the way back, really fun vs brutus and mobs like him)

Dual just straight rips everything up, with frenzy i'm at about 6.78 APS with dual strike which i use for the lgoh or bosses i can face tank easily. Swap multi for melee splash in certain areas as needed.

Leveling I'd recommend going with dual strike as you'll need something that can kill fast as your coc wont proc too often. I don't have a CoDT gem yet or reduced mana so i can't run grace alongside clarity =(. For the build I used the standard scion 40 point, then I'm 2 points away from EE. Just entered cruel, everything is a joke already and way more fun than my sb temp.

Only other character I have is like a 62 dual sb temp. I'd play him more if i had a searing touch but its too boring. For ALL the uniques I linked, dropped off merc merveil with only 100% IIR. Very fast farm and rinse and repeat. Maligros and tabula both dropped off the same kill, got lucky. Averaged about 1 unique every 4-5 runs, so if you are new just farm her in cruel/merc when you can.
Looking for a bit of gear advice.

Spoiler

The horrendous corrupted Rat's Nest was incredibly cheap and I wouldn't have gotten Maligaro's had they not been only 20c.

That being said, I'm not really sure where to go from here. Obviously most of my headroom as far as upgrades go is in the jewelry at this point. The cold ring is incredibly awkward to replace but also crucial to my resists.

Would you say a CHC/Acc upgrade on the coral or the topaz would probably be the easiest path to an upgrade? I suppose spell damage and crit mult are also options here. I could also replace it all at once and balance out the resists differently but that would be a pretty huge pain.
Last edited by demonguard on Mar 23, 2014, 5:55:57 AM
Wouldn't 2 Divinarious be a good addition?
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAAYFtQX5CGcOSBGWFfAV9ha_F9gYPBzcHpQkPCT9JpUnqSj6LagwcTB8NJM6QjqzRnFJUUp9S3hOKlFHVUtW-lptW69d8mHiYnljcGegbXtwUnC7cNV0QXfXfyt_xoLHgwmHdofbjDaNfY2_kAqTJ5M6k_yYrZsmnaOjiqdcqn-quKw_rs-xkLQMtUi2QbfWvSfAUcaizerQOdDu1CPVANaK21ncV90N3aje9uOE51TndOjW6xTrjvF28-r3o_no_Kv8xQ==

what do you think of this build?
"
Drest wrote:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAAYFtQX5CGcOSBGWFfAV9ha_F9gYPBzcHpQkPCT9JpUnqSj6LagwcTB8NJM6QjqzRnFJUUp9S3hOKlFHVUtW-lptW69d8mHiYnljcGegbXtwUnC7cNV0QXfXfyt_xoLHgwmHdofbjDaNfY2_kAqTJ5M6k_yYrZsmnaOjiqdcqn-quKw_rs-xkLQMtUi2QbfWvSfAUcaizerQOdDu1CPVANaK21ncV90N3aje9uOE51TndOjW6xTrjvF28-r3o_no_Kv8xQ==

I'm not the OP, but this should be all around better for the same points. You took a lot of useless +30 stat nodes. You can drop those, phase acrobatics (not worth it at that point), and a few other questionable nodes to pick up some of the fabulous ranger nodes and some more life. With shaper you shouldn't need the mana regen nodes you took on the Life/Mana wheel between scion and shadow, but if you find yourself really starved for mana even with clarity, I would recommend the nodes in duelist as they're more efficient than the ones you took. If you find yourself tanky enough you're welcome to drop some of the extra life I took, but I've found it to be incredibly necessary since this build runs a lot of uniques with no life.

"
DerPizzadieb wrote:

You'd be sacrificing the bonus block from Ungil's which I find to be one of the major selling points of this build. 75% block should not be underestimated.

Last edited by demonguard on Mar 23, 2014, 2:42:25 PM
"
demonguard wrote:
"
Drest wrote:
Spoiler

I'm not the OP, but this should be all around better for the same points. You took a lot of useless +30 stat nodes. You can drop those, phase acrobatics (not worth it at that point), and a few other questionable nodes to pick up some of the fabulous ranger nodes and some more life. With shaper you shouldn't need the mana regen nodes you took on the Life/Mana wheel between scion and shadow, but if you find yourself really starved for mana even with clarity, I would recommend the nodes in duelist as they're more efficient than the ones you took. If you find yourself tanky enough you're welcome to drop some of the extra life I took, but I've found it to be incredibly necessary since this build runs a lot of uniques with no life.

"
DerPizzadieb wrote:

You'd be sacrificing the bonus block from Ungil's which I find to be one of the major selling points of this build. 75% block should not be underestimated.

well, i got the +30 to level up gems, since there are quite a lot of red gems in this build.
and what about getting the first shadow + spell damage nodes? instead of health...

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAAYFtQhnDkgRlhX2Fr8YPBrbHNwelCQ8JP0mlSepKPotqDB8NJM6s0ZxSVFKfUxgTipRR1VLVvpabVuvXfJh4mJ5Y3BnoG17cFJwu3DVdEF31311fyt_xoLHgwmHdofbjDaNfY2_kyeTOpP8mK2do6dcqn-quKw_rs-xkLQMtDi1SLZBt9a7470nvqfAUcSi0O7TftQj1QDVT9aK21ncV90N3nfe9uOE5RnnVOd06NbrFOuO7g7veu_j8Xbz6vej-ej79fyr_MX-ug==

does nightstalker work with spectral throw?
Last edited by Drest on Mar 23, 2014, 4:12:25 PM
Build really starts to shine with the first 5 Link, also i found Voll's Protector quite insane cause it adds additional Critical Hit Chance for each Power Charge.

Nice buld, but is there a reason you dont take Iron Grip and become tanky?
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info