[1-2.0] CoC Sci/Sha/Ran/Due with Block - Song of Ice and Fire. Cheap. Fun. Nerfed

"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

A claw like that is fine if you're on Invasion and can't risk dying by accident if you over dps without looking.

I use the knives and never die to reflect either - just make sure you pull your dps slightly and let your flasks keep you alive.
aside: how much hp are you on? Once you're above 3k with max trires reflect is a lot less scary.

@DerPizzadieb,

Do you just never play anything but armor based characters then? Every ES based and Evasion based character in the game lacks the kind of mitigation you're talking about. (Iron Reflexes is used more frequently by characters taking both Armor and Evasion to convert their evasion over to avoid splitting their focus)

In any case the build is incredibly tanky. You just don't get hit at all a lot of the time. I'll be picking up Phase Acrobatics fairly soon for spell block which will be nice as well. (currently 77 on this build in Ambush)

I had 2.6k hp at lv 66 using dual ungil's and was around 62/60/75 resis all i need was a decent life res amulet i was going to drop the lazwhar amulet once i got into sarn and try to buy a better amulet but i ended ripping to the dumb bear trap boss because i wasnt paying attention to where i was going lol, but no worries I had enough currency saved.

So I bought everything again :P got another tabula, ungil's and am going to try it this time with a claw. lol I think the only gem I am lacking right now is another GMP but i have quality one on my flame tot char. but I'll probably end up buying another gmp once I get the new char back up to 35 or so that way I can use that life on hit claw. :)

I mean even with dual ungil's I was having no problem at all clearing so using a loh claw would probably make everything a ton easier. I really love cast on crit I don't know if I'll ever beable to play anything else! haha
Last edited by Simplexity99 on Mar 24, 2014, 2:08:36 PM
Any modification to the build and playstyle in invasion?
And I'm dead again, game froze casting spell, alt+f4, no dice. Here we go again with this build :D
"
1mpact wrote:
And I'm dead again, game froze casting spell, alt+f4, no dice. Here we go again with this build :D

Wanna start together :O? I want to start ST Scion in Invasion.
"
1mpact wrote:

riiip

My game doesn't really freeze up when using these spells. which is a good thing :P on Allies can't die its insane!
"
Simplexity99 wrote:
"
1mpact wrote:

riiip

My game doesn't really freeze up when using these spells. which is a good thing :P on Allies can't die its insane!

Didn't freeze from CoC, game locked up on a curse. pretty shitty
Can anyone confirm if the cost per gear hasnt increased much? Im looking to get this build up and running but want to know if the costs have inflated at all.

Its gonna be a @#$%% to get a tabula rasa or a decent 6L
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGe31pM621m9Jy2oGDyxkPnogwmCx0ZxKPq0DJitkycc3NxXf8bxdh6UJ6kRlqw_Wm2dow5IcLskPPyr44SdqqdcwFFirElR8-pw1dadcFIWv13yh9uT_GHirs_ndOuO3va1SOjWbXvrFFVLjb-MNiaVBbVRR9QjMHyquH8rqn9319aK3eeNfXRBVvr8xe4OZ6DdDRrb73oj9od2W69MYNN-7_BKfU4q0O4k_X11Wki2Qfej51T-ujSTYnnVABXwu-NjcBX2OljEou_jAAYEfr6nhxk=

Thats my Tree so far... where to go so I can survive ? I mean, I die most of the time...

go for more ES or better more Eva ?

I mean they throw like 4 - 5 Stones and I am Dead :/
Last edited by Shinwa on Mar 25, 2014, 2:26:02 PM
"
Griever114 wrote:
Can anyone confirm if the cost per gear hasnt increased much? Im looking to get this build up and running but want to know if the costs have inflated at all.

Its gonna be a @#$%% to get a tabula rasa or a decent 6L

Assuming your intended character for the build is your new Scion in Ambush league -

getting the BiS type gear for the build is very expensive.

However the build functions just fine on MUCH less expensive stuff - the only real key bits are you should get a Tabula Rasa (around 2+ ex on Ambush atm) and a Rat's Nest. (varies... the good ones cost a lot more than crap ones, you can just buy a cheap one and link it yourself)

Beyond those two items, the Knives are cheap and the rest can be fill in with whatever you can get together. (focus on capped resists, then as much HP as you can manage)

Doedre's is a good replacement glove for cheap (1c) rather than using the much more expensive Maligaro's.

Built around cheap gear like that with only the Tabula and rat's Nest costing a bit, the build will function just fine in endgame. (you'll just be a bit squishy)
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Hi,

i'm playing this build now at lvl 72 and just switched from conc effect to ek in a tabula rasa. any suggenstions on that? It seems to do more dmg for me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info