[1-2.0] CoC Sci/Sha/Ran/Due with Block - Song of Ice and Fire. Cheap. Fun. Nerfed

"
DerPizzadieb wrote:
Build really starts to shine with the first 5 Link, also i found Voll's Protector quite insane cause it adds additional Critical Hit Chance for each Power Charge.

Nice buld, but is there a reason you dont take Iron Grip and become tanky?

Tanky? This build is tanky.. you get max block from the daggers and tree.

Iron Grip is useless, this build is not based off any physical damage.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
DerPizzadieb wrote:
Build really starts to shine with the first 5 Link, also i found Voll's Protector quite insane cause it adds additional Critical Hit Chance for each Power Charge.

Voll's is great with the build, but you need it to be 6l for it to be worth it. Any 6l will outdamage a 5l Voll's, simply because Concentrated Effect is such a massive chunk of damage.

(as mentioned though 6l Voll's is a great spot for it. 6l Carcass Jack is also amazing)
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Last edited by JakeAlmighty on Mar 23, 2014, 7:02:00 PM
Up to 71 in invasion still going strong. Soloing maps like its twilight vale.

In groups I switch to arc+spark and drop EE, otherwise I run the risk of killing someone. 2 regrets per swap is getting expensive quick however.
"
1mpact wrote:
Up to 71 in invasion still going strong. Soloing maps like its twilight vale.

In groups I switch to arc+spark and drop EE, otherwise I run the risk of killing someone. 2 regrets per swap is getting expensive quick however.

how are you dealing with relfect elemental, I can deal with corrupted blood, ive got at least 2 remove bleeding flasks. would it be a good idea to get phase acrobatics ? and just drop the lazhwar

I've been wearing pure evasion gear(except for the Tabula I have on), I'm having trouble getting enough red sockets to get cwdt and enduring cry and immortal call going.

I've had LL as 6th link just cause i feel safer, but idk doesn't feel like its doing that well...once my reduced mana gem reaches lv 19 i should beable to run purity resis now are as 62/60/75 if i were to get a amulet, i could make them all max by getting one with life/dual res
Last edited by Simplexity99 on Mar 24, 2014, 4:22:21 AM
"
Simplexity99 wrote:

how are you dealing with reflect elemental?

I dont even stop dpsing at reflect, or CB anymore for that matter. Both of my bleeding flasks are never dry.

LL in 6th link is my plan as well if I could just get a damn fuse to hit
"
1mpact wrote:
"
Simplexity99 wrote:

I dont even stop dpsing at reflect, or CB anymore for that matter. Both of my bleeding flasks are never dry.

hmm well, i'll have to give it a try then with a claw like that, thought dual ungil's was the way to go.
"
Simplexity99 wrote:

hmm well, i'll have to give it a try then with a claw like that, thought dual ungil's was the way to go.

It definitely breaks the max block idea of this build and will punish you if you are running low life or lack other mitigation
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
DerPizzadieb wrote:

My fault, i ment Iron Reflexes to convert Evasion to Armor.
I dont consider a luck based character "tanky", tanky in my eye means physical damage reduction from high armor values.
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche
"
DerPizzadieb wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
DerPizzadieb wrote:

My fault, i ment Iron Reflexes to convert Evasion to Armor.
I dont consider a luck based character "tanky", tanky in my eye means physical damage reduction from high armor values.

75% avoidance from block, 40% evade (80% proj evade), and 30% dodge is pretty damn tanky regardless of what you think. Those are all total avoidance rolls, and evade isn't luck based. That isn't even including spell dodge or spell block.
"
Simplexity99 wrote:
"
1mpact wrote:
"
Simplexity99 wrote:

A claw like that is fine if you're on Invasion and can't risk dying by accident if you over dps without looking.

I use the knives and never die to reflect either - just make sure you pull your dps slightly and let your flasks keep you alive.
aside: how much hp are you on? Once you're above 3k with max trires reflect is a lot less scary.

@DerPizzadieb,

Do you just never play anything but armor based characters then? Every ES based and Evasion based character in the game lacks the kind of mitigation you're talking about. (Iron Reflexes is used more frequently by characters taking both Armor and Evasion to convert their evasion over to avoid splitting their focus)

In any case the build is incredibly tanky. You just don't get hit at all a lot of the time. I'll be picking up Phase Acrobatics fairly soon for spell block which will be nice as well. (currently 77 on this build in Ambush)
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info