new waypoint art

"
ignarsoll wrote:
I would like them better if WPs didn't needed to be clicked to get activated.
Having it so you just walk near/over them would be more prone toa ccidentally not triggering (But thinking you did trigger it) due to desync. having it so you have to click it makes it very clear when you have triggered one.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Love the new art...they look mystical, you know...like they can teleport you places. Not everything has to be covered in blood and body parts :)

+1 on new art.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul...
"
Zanixx wrote:
I really really like the new waypoints. I feel the artwork for them is really nice and doesn't feel like some temporary placeholder art like before.

For me, its a winner.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
I like it a lot better than the old one, now I won't have any accidentally missed waypoints.
No more running back because I "THINK" I forgot to tag the WP... Or attempting to tag a Town WP, even though they are automatically given... >_<

Is it just me, or does the WP make a "donk" sound effect when you zone in, or is that just all of my un-equippable gear echo'ing after I load in? o_0
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Now i dont have the pointer to tell me where to go on ledge. Dang.
"
Razegul32 wrote:

I didn't even know there WAS a pointer... >_<
But supposedly the 3 red circle things show the way NOT to go.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Maybe you could argue they are a bit too bright in an otherwise dark and gloomy game, but think of them as a beacon of hope of sorts. ;) I like the change.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
Razegul32 wrote:

No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
The only Thing I liked about the other waypoints was the POINT, like on ledge
The Point of the WAYPOINt pointed toward the next area so when you went to ledge via WP, you knew which direction to go.
[/IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/562190846305239040.png?v=1[/IMG]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info