new waypoint art

"
missuse wrote:
I like the new wp art.
I did not like the new ex orb art when it came out, now I can't remember the old one :). You will forget too...

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Another desync post, and that is my queue to head off to sleep.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Mar 6, 2014, 8:08:41 AM
"
missuse wrote:
I like the new wp art.
I did not like the new ex orb art when it came out, now I can't remember the old one :). You will forget too...

When they updated the gem artwork it was completely outcry of people wanting it changed back.

Now, most wouldn't have it changed at all.
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
"
Zanixx wrote:
"
missuse wrote:
I like the new wp art.

When they updated the gem artwork it was completely outcry of people wanting it changed back.

I remember when the current items were one orb coloured 20 different colours. When we finally gave all the orbs unique art people got real mad and wanted it changed back or to have an option. I reckon ill post the options list iv racked up some time soon. Should give people a laugh.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
He who doesn't remember sockets for colorblind people is not allowed to complain about anything visual.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
New waypoint art is better, all it needs is to be slightly worn as it is supposed to be ancient.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I think people will complain about just about anything.

Post of the year.
Finaly the Waypoints look like something, the old ones just looked unfinished and the ugly white highlighting was just stupid. It's still there (still without anti aliasing or any effects) but at least the waypoint itself looks good. Now GGG has to take care of the rest of the ugly white placeholder portal and door highlight effects. PoE is out of beta so these details really need an proper improvement.
"
Russell wrote:
"
Zanixx wrote:
"
missuse wrote:
I like the new wp art.

I remember when the current items were one orb coloured 20 different colours. When we finally gave all the orbs unique art people got real mad and wanted it changed back or to have an option. I reckon ill post the options list iv racked up some time soon. Should give people a laugh.

Haha yes. Do it!!

I posted a while ago a bit of a list about things players wanted changing or whatnot and now probably don't remember the old versions.
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info