new waypoint art

New WP art is amazing. I really do not get why people would complain about something like this...
IGN: ImmortalFang
New WP art was seriously one of my favorite parts of the patch. I think it looks fantastic.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
me and my friend really enjoy the new effect when they're activated, however we do find that it can look a little too poorly defined. It's not easy deciphering the edges of the symbol/emblem and by that I essentially means it looks slightly blurred/out of focus.

Maybe tone down the Bloom/lighting a smidge? :D

I also like that mousing over it doesn't make the entire object opaque white, now it's just a thin circular line around the center.

Considering every other visual effect/skills in the game, I find it suits the games aesthetics pretty well.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Mar 6, 2014, 10:07:01 AM
Really important addition.

In general i feel a lot of the newer art feels a little bit out of touch with what I thought is defining PoE artsytle.

The "new" exalts look like boggers too.

Too shiny, too anime, not enough rugged.

Still a great addition though.

Last edited by bbuns on Mar 6, 2014, 10:07:25 AM
I would like them better if WPs didn't needed to be clicked to get activated.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"
ignarsoll wrote:
I would like them better if WPs didn't needed to be clicked to get activated.

That would be great. If they are magical we shouldn't need to have to touch it first in order to activate it.
I like the new waypoint art, well done GGG!
Große deutsche Community mit TS, Forum und Infos gesucht? -> http://www.exiled.eu/
Me likes it too.
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy
Love it. And so far, everything else about the patch.

Nice job, GGG. You guys rock :)
I thought the new WP art looked quite good, and I like that it stays "active" once you've used it once.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info