new waypoint art

WHAT?!

I fucking love them. So long I have waited... Yes they are awesome.
"
Z0D wrote:
New WP art is amazing. I really do not get why people would complain about something like this...

I don't find the neon blue lights thematically appropriate.

I would have preferred a more subdued, dark red effect. Something closer in color to the corrupted zone entrances.
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
Benjamin Franklin
"
Artanthos wrote:
"
Z0D wrote:
New WP art is amazing. I really do not get why people would complain about something like this...

I would have preferred a more subdued, dark red effect. Something closer in color to the corrupted zone entrances.

But the waypoints themself aren't corrupted, so a red theme imo wouldn't fit that well imo.

Although perhaps the WP's effect could be softened slightly? I don't know. I mean it's pretty awesome the way it is now, but maybe a tiny bit of softening on the effect would be better?
Path of Exile in Eyefinity: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1320584
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I think people will complain about just about anything.

It's a good addition. Idk how many times I've thought I hit a waypoint and didn't.
I like the new waypoint look. Only downside is that now I can't tell automatically tell which way to go when I TP to a new Ledge instance.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
I like it a lot better. Looks cooler.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
"
Espionage724 wrote:
"
Artanthos wrote:
"
Z0D wrote:

But the waypoints themself aren't corrupted, so a red theme imo wouldn't fit that well imo.

Although perhaps the WP's effect could be softened slightly? I don't know. I mean it's pretty awesome the way it is now, but maybe a tiny bit of softening on the effect would be better?

I'm just not a fan of bright neon colors.

Same reason most of the shop effects don't appeal to me.
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
Benjamin Franklin
Love the new waypoint art and effects!!!
"
Artanthos wrote:
"
Z0D wrote:

Then make your own game and put whatever color you want on the WPs.
I Like the new design.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info