new waypoint art

"
Fusion_Power wrote:
"

They're after much more realistic water (Water crashing against rocks/walls/surfaces), a way to control the direction the water flows, the speed it flows at, how choppy it is, reflective properties of the water surface including translucency etc. (I think), otherwise they want to fix the age old bug where auras aren't visible in water.

Hmm, never had a problem with that and never noticed this with the Auras. Do Water even reflect in PoE? Well, I guess there are much more important (graphical) issues to solve than water right now. Especialy the overall game performance. Your mentioned points sounds like even more FPS issues than improvements. ;)
I would rahter see some optimizing and simplifications that garantee us stable 60 FPS even in 6 player partys and even on "normal" PC's. ^^

I agree that it all sounds somewhat frivolous but it would help add some visual variety to places! I also forgot that as it is, they've occasionally had water in small containers in indoor areas and the water was flowing super fast (As fast as it does in outdoor areas) :D It looked quite awkward lol.

But yeah the Auras being invisible in water is a very real and serious issue, especially with monsters that have a Reflect aura/mod.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Just dropping in to say I like the new waypoint effect. Please don't change it.
stop over moderating that makes the official forums useless
"
Russell wrote:
I remember when the current items were one orb coloured 20 different colours. When we finally gave all the orbs unique art people got real mad and wanted it changed back or to have an option. I reckon ill post the options list iv racked up some time soon. Should give people a laugh.

Sorry for the old bump but after seeing it and remembering Russell's comment, I just had to share this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info