[1.1.1b] [Incinerate EB-MoM-Witch ] [Beginner Friendly] [March 28th Update][+Bonus Build]

"
AChoice wrote:

Q3: Until incinerate is attained, suitable recommended single target spells? Currently I use fire ball... Meh.

I use Firestorm and Flameblast, sometimes Lightning\Fire traps and it works.(+ curses)
I can give you this spells and couple more if you are in Ambush league.
Lets say i only got evasion/energyshield gear. Do i still benefit from the + % armour nodes? Cause in a way your evasion=armour cause of Iron Reflexes. Or does the + % armour nodes only apply to armour on gear?
Last edited by royvisser1990 on Mar 14, 2014, 2:05:38 PM
"
mustafa2812 wrote:
"
Ano wrote:
How do we deal with half/no-regen maps?

Take off AA (and discipline and clarity for no regen). It's difficult but doable. You might need to take 3-4 mana flasks with you and sometimes port to town to get flask charges. Or just avoid those maps. I did a 8 mod 130% quantity 66 map with no regen and just a 4L. It took forever but it was worth it in the end.
;)

Also you can equip mana regen rings/neck/wand/boots(wanderlust)/shield even a helmet (didnt use it). With high ES you can still counter 50% regen mods. our mana-regen is that crazy!!
Ive always had a set of good backup stuff for really high roll/high level maps with that mod.

If youz dont have that and youre farming 66-72 maps its not worth most of the time. For 73-75 just chaos em once. For really high maps its necessary or just sell em (depends how many ex you put in them)

Its a question of how many chaos/per hour can you get from these maps and you need to find a balance of your own.
Hey thanks for the build man...loving it:)

Quick question though, how do you make use of the second incinerate with culling strike exactly? I've tried to include it in my play style but I'm not very effective at switching to that at the last second. Things just seem to die too fast! Any tips on another skill to put there with IR linked to it?

Ive been enjoying searing bond so much that Ive been trying to keep it around as long as possible.. but now at the last half of Act3 Merc its just dying too fast!! Anyhoot.. some ideas of ways to include my IR gem would be nice..at least til I get a 6l.

Thx
Currently playing the build i love it and i decided to test out Defiance Cloak and drop the MoM passive seems to be working pretty good for me, heres my current gear.Playing on ambush league :)

IGN - Garftog
"
crowdog wrote:
Hey thanks for the build man...loving it:)

Quick question though, how do you make use of the second incinerate with culling strike exactly? I've tried to include it in my play style but I'm not very effective at switching to that at the last second. Things just seem to die too fast! Any tips on another skill to put there with IR linked to it?

Ive been enjoying searing bond so much that Ive been trying to keep it around as long as possible.. but now at the last half of Act3 Merc its just dying too fast!! Anyhoot.. some ideas of ways to include my IR gem would be nice..at least til I get a 6l.

Thx

Searing bond has a pretty bad downside. I might be wrong (dont quote me on that) but I think because it deals "burning damage" that its not even able to take IIQ into consideration. Stuff like crit-fireball with ignite ignores IIQ if the target dies burning.

The second incinerate can alos be replaced by baer trap. It works pretty nice due to its bigh physical base damage. Etherial Knives is also considerable. Its pretty hard to cull with this build, I know that. Just be careful with the damage. The 3x modifier chews through stuff really fast sometimes. I used some sort of tap-fire to pull it off..

"
k0RsAr wrote:
Currently playing the build i love it and i decided to test out Defiance Cloak and drop the MoM passive seems to be working pretty good for me, heres my current gear.Playing on ambush league :)

Looks pretty good. Some stuff still needs work. Try to find a Wand with projectile speed. I know these are really hard to find. In standard league Ive seen some absolutely crazy good corrupted ones. With 90% Spellpower 20% castspeed 40projectile speed and elemental life leech.
Just check my example gear for inspiration, its not perfect but has mostly the right stats.
Gloves could be ES/Arm to get your mana going better.

I havent tested cloak of defiance myself (shame on me), Its pretty neat I immagine. I spent my currency on a 6L instead. Getting this baby to 6L should be the ultimate goal.

Im glad seeing people fully understanding the complexety of gearing for this bouild (its pretty difficult though). You fill enjoy further upgrading to even more complete items.

I think if you keep pushing this you might have a pretty goood shot at finishing the league on a high rank in the list.
Thanks man, lovely build :P currently lvl 80 :)
IGN - Garftog
I've one more question what do u think should i switch to GMP now? Playing with 5L chest as u know.
IGN - Garftog
Last edited by k0RsAr on Mar 15, 2014, 10:48:22 AM
Hey Gorno - thanks for the build, having a great time melting faces (currently lvl 76).

What is your opinion regarding goign for a more aura/buff heavy skill tree?

Something like this (for 108 skill points):

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgMAAuMEfgX5B6UMfRB_EZYV8BbzFy8Y2xmFGYYZihpsGo8a2xzcHRQdqh6UI_YkPCSqJjwnqSj6KaUsnC0fLYMvby-dNuk6WDyORKtGcUlRSbJKfU4qVa5VxlXWVi1W-lfJWkhabVuvZOdnoG0Zb55wu3Txf8aApIIQgh6Cx4MJhTKHGYd2j0aPppMnlwabtaEiokCio6cIp1ysP6xHrH-0DLiTwfPDOsSixp7KSs9l0NDZE9sL3FfdDd-w4Yjjaulz6rrr7u4O7_Dz3fT49tr5Y_no-tL7CfzF

Running this I think it's possible to run Clarity/Discipline/Haste/Grace/AA. I appreciate AA doesn't benefit from all the "increased effect of auras", but it does benefit from the Inner Force cluster.

The negative side is that you lose significant amount of +ES% and quite a lot of +HP% and +Mana% . Im interested to hear if you think being able to run 1 more aura, plus the extra effectiveness of the auras is worth the negatives.

(I left out static blows as I dont think i'll ever get a 6L ;) )
You said you were switching to Vaal Molten Shell, whats your gem setup now?

I'm using vaal molten shell now too.So now I have Enduring Cry, Immortal Call, Increased Duration linked to CWDT. This is instead of Enduring Cry, Molten Shell, and Decoy Totem. What are your thoughts on this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info