[1.1.1b] [Incinerate EB-MoM-Witch ] [Beginner Friendly] [March 28th Update][+Bonus Build]

"
encory wrote:

1. Can u explain why is life leech better then life gain on hit in this build (i have around 2300hp)?
life gain on hit only works with attacks, unfortunately. You can use the cybil's paw unique though.
First of all. Im sorry I cant answer every question ever. My PM inbox went from 0 (for 2month) to ALOT per day. Im really trying, and im really glad so many people follow this guide and like it.

Im currently writing an huge FAQ to help out with most of the questions

"
encory wrote:
Hello, first of all very nice guide thx for sharing and updating it, i am a follower since you made the first post. The build works well, but i have a few questions:
1. Can u explain why is life leech better then life gain on hit in this build (i have around 2300hp)?
2. Can u share your idea about the best Flasks set up for this build?
now im using these:
Spoiler

3. what about str gems, now im not leveling up then my base str cauz im afraid to making them too high base req, i know that it depends on the gear, but i cant see the future. What do u suggest, make some 30 str node? or stay with lower level ones?

Thx

Strenght is a much required stat. We pick up some streng/%life nodes along the tree. You need to try to get some going on your gear too. Its possible on some gear pieces like boots/belt/chest/amulet etc.

You really wanna max level every strenght Skillgem we use. Thats about 156 Strenght you need to achieve.
Thanks for good guide. Following it and I'm at lvl 30 now.
Feel Im getting vulnerable now - need better gear I guess.

Q1: How come many wands in this post only have 1.1 attack per sec when you rate it most important offensive?
Im thinking of buying a wand - shall I go for max attack (1.5) or "spell dmg %"

Q2: Early midgame - shall I focus on armor or evasion gear - since Iron Reflexes ~10 points away. Focus on evasion after Iron Reflexes is reached?
(just starting with arctic armor - trying to get a hang of how/when to use it. Tips?)

Q3: Until incinerate is attained, suitable recommended single target spells? Currently I use fire ball... Meh.

Q4: dumb perhaps, don't remember - is Incinerate drop-only or available as quest reward?
Last edited by AChoice on Mar 13, 2014, 8:01:36 AM
"
AChoice wrote:
Thanks for good guide. Following it and I'm at lvl 30 now.
Feel Im getting vulnerable now - need better gear I guess.

Q1: How come many wands in this post only have 1.1 attack per sec when you rate it most important offensive?
Im thinking of buying a wand - shall I go for max attack (1.5) or "spell dmg %"

Q2: Early midgame - shall I focus on armor or evasion gear - since Iron Reflexes ~10 points away. Focus on evasion after Iron Reflexes is reached?
(just starting with arctic armor - trying to get a hang of how/when to use it. Tips?)

Q3: Until incinerate is attained, suitable recommended single target spells? Currently I use fire ball... Meh.

Q4: dumb perhaps, don't remember - is Incinerate drop-only or available as quest reward?

1) Castspeed in completely independant from attack speed. The wand attack speed doesnt really matter for us at all. The stats to look for on wands are Spelldamage, Castspeed, Mana Regeneration and Projectile Speed (your incinerate will go further).

2) Go for gear with Evasion and Energy shield on the same item. There is a specific armor type with that. It will come handy once you have Iron Reflexes and before that you will just dodge more stuff :D

3) Searing Bond is pretty awsome at the moment. But its obtained on early act3 on normal

4) You get it after killing Brutus on Normal and again in Cruel
Hey, Why do u keep ur molten shell, CWDT and Endurance cry on this levels 4/7/9? Is it because u dont have enough strenght or there is some other reason for that?
IGN - Garftog
"
k0RsAr wrote:
Hey, Why do u keep ur molten shell, CWDT and Endurance cry on this levels 4/7/9? Is it because u dont have enough strenght or there is some other reason for that?
gems will only trigger off of CWDT if their level requirement is less than or equal to it.

Leveling up CWDT makes it take much more life to trigger, which means it triggers less often, which is bad for keeping endurance charges up.
"
k0RsAr wrote:

Not OP but I can answer, the reasoning is that at level 4 of CWDT it will go off when you take 620 damage, which isn't very much. If you level the spell too high it will not proc nearly often enough to make it worthwhile. The levels for the other gems are because that is as high as you can level them and still have them castable by a lvl 4 CWDT (which only works on spells requiring lvl 37 and below). Since we aren't using damaging spells with it leveling it higher to increase damage with the supported spells isn't worthwhile at all.
What gems with 20 quality should i get first? is it like at the gems priority section?
How do we deal with half/no-regen maps?
"
Ano wrote:
How do we deal with half/no-regen maps?

Take off AA (and discipline and clarity for no regen). It's difficult but doable. You might need to take 3-4 mana flasks with you and sometimes port to town to get flask charges. Or just avoid those maps. I did a 8 mod 130% quantity 66 map with no regen and just a 4L. It took forever but it was worth it in the end.
;)
Domination IGN: The_Bloody_Fist and Aurora_Temptus
http://poexplorer.com/ - Forum Item Search
http://exilestats.com/ex/ - Approximate currency exchange rate.
http://www.poebuilder.com/ - Advanced skill tree builder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info