[1.1.1b] [Incinerate EB-MoM-Witch ] [Beginner Friendly] [March 28th Update][+Bonus Build]

"
GornoDD wrote:

I dont recommend using CW. Incinerate has no crit chance on its own. getting ~5% is not helping much and the biggest downside is that you will make your targets "burn".

Burning means you dont get Increased Item Qulity benefits if the target dies from that damage.
this is untrue as of a few patches ago. Enemies killed by burning will get the iiq from the source of the burn.
Last edited by Landreth on Mar 16, 2014, 4:50:23 AM
"
Landreth wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:

I dont recommend using CW. Incinerate has no crit chance on its own. getting ~5% is not helping much and the biggest downside is that you will make your targets "burn".

Burning means you dont get Increased Item Qulity benefits if the target dies from that damage.
this is untrue as of a few patches ago. Enemies killed by burning will get the iiq from the source of the burn.

Im actually quite pleased to hear that. My aplologies for the missinformation
have you tested out the CWDT lightning warp mechanic on this build? i think my path for this build is get farm up currency then maybe get a cloak of defiance and repec out of MoM. ill see how the other guy does on his build before finalizing.

what two points should i take out if i wanted to spec into hoto? i want to try out a hoto+cwdt/lw style and see how it goes
Last edited by alkoxide on Mar 16, 2014, 5:10:21 PM
Hey i just got this baby
, what do u think is it worth exalting? And should i switch to GMP currently sitting on 2500 DPS on my incinerate WITH LMP"?
IGN - Garftog
Hey!I am level 78 and this build is so nice!I just wanted to ask, what do you think of using alpha's howl on this build?
"
speedcuber wrote:
Hey!I am level 78 and this build is so nice!I just wanted to ask, what do you think of using alpha's howl on this build?

Not OP but I managed to get hold of an Alpha's Howl and try it a couple of days ago, but it didn't really help improve it. It ended up reducing my overall mana pool and mana regen. I felt a nice helmet with ES, life and resistances was more beneficial.
"
speedcuber wrote:

We dont need much more reserved mana if your not planning to run additinal auras. Also it lacks Energy Shield and Life wich are key stats for this build. The "cannot be frozen" is somewhat nice but its better to just get a dope-rare with really high Life and ES (especially helmets can have ALOT of ES). I have always one flask for every critical status alighment ready for quick drink.

"
k0RsAr wrote:
Hey i just got this baby
, what do u think is it worth exalting? And should i switch to GMP currently sitting on 2500 DPS on my incinerate WITH LMP"?

I wouldnt. A wise man once said "Luck rewards the cowards and rejects the brave"
"
GornoDD wrote:
We dont need much more reserved mana if your not planning to run additinal auras.

Hey Gorno - I asked a question on page 12 of this thread about this but never got a reply from you. Still interested to hear your thoughts. Im currently going the aura route - for science.
"
Badiator wrote:
Hey Gorno - thanks for the build, having a great time melting faces (currently lvl 76).

What is your opinion regarding goign for a more aura/buff heavy skill tree?

Something like this (for 108 skill points):

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgMAAuMEfgX5B6UMfRB_EZYV8BbzFy8Y2xmFGYYZihpsGo8a2xzcHRQdqh6UI_YkPCSqJjwnqSj6KaUsnC0fLYMvby-dNuk6WDyORKtGcUlRSbJKfU4qVa5VxlXWVi1W-lfJWkhabVuvZOdnoG0Zb55wu3Txf8aApIIQgh6Cx4MJhTKHGYd2j0aPppMnlwabtaEiokCio6cIp1ysP6xHrH-0DLiTwfPDOsSixp7KSs9l0NDZE9sL3FfdDd-w4Yjjaulz6rrr7u4O7_Dz3fT49tr5Y_no-tL7CfzF

Running this I think it's possible to run Clarity/Discipline/Haste/Grace/AA. I appreciate AA doesn't benefit from all the "increased effect of auras", but it does benefit from the Inner Force cluster.

The negative side is that you lose significant amount of +ES% and quite a lot of +HP% and +Mana% . Im interested to hear if you think being able to run 1 more aura, plus the extra effectiveness of the auras is worth the negatives.

(I left out static blows as I dont think i'll ever get a 6L ;) )

Well dont be so sure to never get a 6L. Its not THAT hard actually. As soon as you start farming maps you get a pretty steady income of chaos. Its very common to farm 25-30 worth of chaos per day (5h of gaming for me). You can if youre lucky get around 5-6 Ex per week as a full newcomer if you know what items are worth selling and have a shop running of poe.xyz. That can easily buy you a white/bad yet high level 6L in pretty much any league except the very fresh. But the prices will settle soon, trust me. As you get better gear and farm higher maps things start snowballing and you become a rich son of a b****.

To your build. Its a mixed bag you made up there. Its quite handy to have grace running. Grace gets you quite a big chunk of armor, but the "body and sould" is overall the better choice here. Its also a choice of "what can you achieve with gear" in terms of mana regeneration if youre going for Inner Force. Its overall not bad but offers not enough to really justify the 3 points for us. However if your running a party this might very well be a good choice.
Thanks for the fast reply!Keep up the good work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info