[1.1.1b] [Incinerate EB-MoM-Witch ] [Beginner Friendly] [March 28th Update][+Bonus Build]

Thanks for the awesome build!

Just arrived at A3 Merciless (Level 54, lol). Had pretty much no problems so far. Got my hands on some pretty ManaRegen-Jewelery and things where starting to go crazy.

What I would really like to see is a explanation on how to level CWDT, Molten Shell and Enduring Cry. I know that it has to trigger at a certain amount of incoming damage, but a short explanation would be pretty nice (especially for all the starters I believe.)

Keep up the good work, I'm really enjoying your build.
Are there cases where a rare ES shield could be better?
"
Feeara wrote:
Are there cases where a rare ES shield could be better?

Yes of course. It just needs some good ES and maybe Life/Mana-regen. Its actually better than the globe. I used this because its good value for a quite cheap unique. Good rare shield with compareable ES are usually quite costly. But they can be much better

"
Gnarfo wrote:
Thanks for the awesome build!

Just arrived at A3 Merciless (Level 54, lol). Had pretty much no problems so far. Got my hands on some pretty ManaRegen-Jewelery and things where starting to go crazy.

What I would really like to see is a explanation on how to level CWDT, Molten Shell and Enduring Cry. I know that it has to trigger at a certain amount of incoming damage, but a short explanation would be pretty nice (especially for all the starters I believe.)

Keep up the good work, I'm really enjoying your build.

This has been discussed alot in this thread already, around page 5-7 I think it was. Just have a look. I will also add this to the FAQ.
First off, congrats for the great build idea!

Few questions:

1) Having a Cloak of Defiance will shave a decent amount of points off this build. Have you tested it and is it viable?

2) Instead of taking added lightning dmg and the shocking blows nodes, have you or anyone else tried the new Three Dragons unique? It allows fire damage to shock, which seems pretty sexy. It's also an Eva/Es based piece, albeit very low.

Thanks man. Keep up the good work.
"
meatpuppet wrote:

Few questions:

1) Having a Cloak of Defiance will shave a decent amount of points off this build. Have you tested it and is it viable?

2) Instead of taking added lightning dmg and the shocking blows nodes, have you or anyone else tried the new Three Dragons unique? It allows fire damage to shock, which seems pretty sexy. It's also an Eva/Es based piece, albeit very low.

Ya 3 Dragons seems really good with this build. And then we could use faster casting and maybe spend those points on the tree elsewhere.
Domination IGN: The_Bloody_Fist and Aurora_Temptus
http://poexplorer.com/ - Forum Item Search
http://exilestats.com/ex/ - Approximate currency exchange rate.
http://www.poebuilder.com/ - Advanced skill tree builder.
Hey, well i liked ur guide, and im enjoying the build on invasion. But as i played fairly low ammount of time im having trouble fixing up my gear. Could you guys suggest me where do i start and what i look for in replacment?

Atm im runnin at 150mana pool with 3 aura's is that too low and risky or its fine ?

Incinerate tooltip: 1150.
Current gear:

Spoiler

Changed a wand to :

Last edited by Pybas on Mar 17, 2014, 5:52:39 PM
"
Pybas wrote:
Hey, well i liked ur guide, and im enjoying the build on invasion. But as i played fairly low ammount of time im having trouble fixing up my gear. Could you guys suggest me where do i start and what i look for in replacment?

Atm im runnin at 150mana pool with 3 aura's is that too low and risky or its fine ?

Current gear:

Like for instance i found a wand 91% spell power + 40 increased projectile speed -> exalt
or should i look for smth else?
Spoiler

Chest looks good for a start. Replace Helmet and Boots with Life stuff. You will lose resistances wich brings you to replacing your belt. Start looking for rings with castspeed. The shield also is a big thing. Its not easy to replace it when your low on currency so check regularly for a rathpith. It offer a very solid shield for a usually quite low price. Its find to take one with low stats for the beginning. We dont really need the spellblock so much.

Gearing for this build is mostly straight forward but requires patience. Always try to find stuff that has ALL necesessary stats even if they are low (except restiances). Its better to have life on everything even if its low rolls. Always check my reference gear if you dont know what should be on each piece.

"
mustafa2812 wrote:
"
meatpuppet wrote:

Few questions:

Ya 3 Dragons seems really good with this build. And then we could use faster casting and maybe spend those points on the tree elsewhere.

Well thing is, Three Dragons makes fire shock, but Id immagine only on critical strikes like lighting does. If that wasnt the case why would it negate the igniting effect of fire then?
That said, if you still leave "static blows" alone you can replace "added lighting" with "faster casting" wich brings you to your next problem. This would lower the amount of each individual hit wich then leads to much lower "life leech" capability.
I'm finding this build impossible.

I'm on Merc Coast and my skills don't kill fast enough and I die in 2-3 hits... I don't know what to do help.
So I'm now level 75 and doing maps just fine.. but I feel like I'm having trouble reaching that next level in gear progression. Maybe you guys can look at my gear and give some ideas on where to go next! Whats good? Whats not so good?

Gear

And

Flasks

Edit to show Some current stats while buffed:

Life 3505
Mana 2279 and a 307 Mana pool with all auras up
Mana Regen 160 per sec
Armor 6427

Incinerate tool tip dps 1518

Thanks again for the great info!
Last edited by crowdog on Mar 18, 2014, 1:19:56 AM
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Pybas wrote:

Current gear:

Like for instance i found a wand 91% spell power + 40 increased projectile speed -> exalt
or should i look for smth else?
Spoiler

Chest looks good for a start. Replace Helmet and Boots with Life stuff. You will lose resistances wich brings you to replacing your belt. Start looking for rings with castspeed. The shield also is a big thing. Its not easy to replace it when your low on currency so check regularly for a rathpith. It offer a very solid shield for a usually quite low price. Its find to take one with low stats for the beginning. We dont really need the spellblock so much.

Gearing for this build is mostly straight forward but requires patience. Always try to find stuff that has ALL necesessary stats even if they are low (except restiances). Its better to have life on everything even if its low rolls. Always check my reference gear if you dont know what should be on each piece.

"
mustafa2812 wrote:
"
meatpuppet wrote:

Few questions:

Well thing is, Three Dragons makes fire shock, but Id immagine only on critical strikes like lighting does. If that wasnt the case why would it negate the igniting effect of fire then?
That said, if you still leave "static blows" alone you can replace "added lighting" with "faster casting" wich brings you to your next problem. This would lower the amount of each individual hit wich then leads to much lower "life leech" capability.

Ya I think I misread that unique. For some reason I was thinking that if our fire damage shocked it would increase the shock duration but no it would just cause crits to shock which isn't good at all. Also another question. If I don't want to use added lightning what do you think would be the best 6th support? And should I use GMP if I don't use added lightning cause I won't need big individual hits? Seems like it would be useful for AOE range and more shotgunning damage. I was thinking either faster casting or fire penetration but I'm not sure which is better.

Also you should probably add a note that 20% quality incinerate and at least a 5L is almost mandatory. With life and mana leech taking up slots and no quality, incinerate is very underwhelming. I just got my 6L and things are really picking up but before that I was ready to quit the build. I am only now realizing what incinerate quality does and that I need it badly. Until then I might use faster projectiles. I hate having to keep moving around and losing my incinerate stacks to hit far away enemies.

Thanks again for the guide though, I am loving it after the 6L of course ;)
Domination IGN: The_Bloody_Fist and Aurora_Temptus
http://poexplorer.com/ - Forum Item Search
http://exilestats.com/ex/ - Approximate currency exchange rate.
http://www.poebuilder.com/ - Advanced skill tree builder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info