[0.10.4b] Bow Marauder (The Shocker (tm)) [**TO BE UPDATED SOON 1.0.0**]

"
Lazcorp wrote:
I'm blood magic, I only use 4 Auras (Anger/Wrath/Grace/Disc) and have around 3700 HP + 500 ES, my resists are +80 to all, apart from Chaos which is only at +5% for now...

Yeah, Elemental Reflect/Lightning Thorns is the only scary thing, you just have to be careful, and only use Frenzy single target when you encounter them.

I'm running Frenzy in my Thunderfist's which is basically a free 5L, the good thing is it leaves my chest open to run a Kaom's (If I can ever chance one lol) which will help my health pool.

Ideally by lvl 90, i'll manage to get myself a Kaom's, and aim for something like this.

Wow, haven't seen those gauntlets yet - pretty sweet.

But, in your kaom's build, i would ditch the 10% elemental damage, and pick up the 10% IAS, from the 2 duelist nodes. 10%IAS>10% Ele dmg.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
I dont find 10% WED very useful compared to life, or other dps nodes.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
I dont find 10% WED very useful compared to life, or other dps nodes.

You will after the next patch.
Does the patch change this build at all?
Not really, with Blood Magic I seem to be chewing into my (now reduced) Health Pool so fast though.

Edit: Just did a few lvl 70-72 maps (I'm lvl 82), Blood Magic is definitely harder to run now, need a Kaom's badly...
Last edited by Lazcorp on Jun 5, 2013, 10:27:09 PM
Yeah Blood Magic is really rough to run now. Can't constantly cast.

Anyone changing anything about their build?
Are you guys BM get or keystone?
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
This build def needs changes. with BM keystone I'm blowing 113 Hp per shot. not healthy at all unless you have godly gear, which I do not have.
IGN: Jarengax
Could someone update this build please? i love my LA mara. Thank you.
Level 95 build (BM gem variant)
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEDlgSzBS0MfQ6tEH8UTRUgFm8XHRjbGS4ZhRm0GjgdFCFgJKon7Si1KaUqTSzpMgkyfjKJNYY26TqzOuE7KDwtPydAoEOcSn1QUFRJVcZX4lhjWfNbr18_YEtgiGFSZp5noGe9bBZuPW6qdO108Xflerh674Pbh3aI8YzPjX6PRpAKkFWbLZuhnaqfy6IAplenCKeErKquk7c-t7a4k7nNud2-p8AaxPbGnsauxtjK082YznHPZdDQ1I_dDd7G42rnUudj6mLsOO5v7w7vTvAf8i_yRfPd9kj6sfrS_Ev8xf4K

Gear
Spoiler

The patch has made reflect even more dangerous than before and sadly the ideal option is still stacking as much life nodes as humanly possible.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Jun 13, 2013, 11:10:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info