[0.10.4b] Bow Marauder (The Shocker (tm)) [**TO BE UPDATED SOON 1.0.0**]

Everyone stopped sharing?! :(

Well, here is my update. Currently level 69 with the following gear.

Spoiler

and some other stuff.

Loving the build, really need to work on resists... have two 5Ls now but I want a 6L for LA before I spec out of blood magic probably. Still have a lot to do, but this is one of the more fun builds I've played :D
IGN: Sin
Did anyone make any changes after the new patch? I've kept the same build and I'm doing fine.
I ended up keeping it the same as well, no problems here.
I kept mine the exact same, as well. Path was a bit of a change that I had to get used to, but still doing maps fine without any close calls or anything.
What I've got going on thus far:

Gear

Spoiler

Gear isn't even that great but even so I'm melting faces. Doing about 2.5k with LA and 3.5k with elemental hit. Probably nothing to write home about but its doing great unless I run a map with element reflect..
Deleted.
This got all the way back to page 5 somehow...

I'm up to 77 with this build and not having a problem soloing level 70 maps. Still one of the best builds in the game imo
That's weird, this thread is missing a few pages, it seems to have been deleted, or gotten rolled back O_o

Anyway for 0.11.2 i'm using this lvl 90 Lioneye's Glare build, which drops Inner Force & Unwavering Stance and goes up into the newly buffed Ranger tree instead. (Lvl 100 build looks like this)

So far it plays awesome, nice little buff for us :)
Last edited by Lazcorp on Jul 18, 2013, 3:30:59 AM
Anyone still rocking an ele build? Don't really have the gear to go Lionseye atm, wondering where I should go with this new ranger tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info